1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Angel S1 Watch-through With My Niece

Discussion in 'Season 1' started by thetopher, Jun 30, 2015.

1. thetopher

thetopher Member of the Church Of Faith

Sineya
    This Friday my niece and I are watching 'City Of...' and 'Lonely Hearts'. Since I hardly ever watch a season of Angel all the way through this is gonna be great.
    My niece is really excited, she doesn't reckon much to a lot of spin-offs but Angel might just change her mind.
    I wonder what she's going to make of the different tone of the show. Should be interesting.

Smile Time likes this.
  2. NikonTheVampire

NikonTheVampire He who cannot be staked

Black Thorn
    How old is your niece?
    Angel is a dark series. Specially as it progresses through the seasons. Keep us posted on the experience

thetopher likes this.
  3. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    Oh awesome! Yea it's a darker show, hopefully she will be able to handle it and enjoy it. Season 1 isn't great so hopefully she sticks with it cause it gets better. Look forward to reading your review(as always)!

thetopher likes this.
  4. thetopher

Sineya
    My niece is 14 as of a couple of months ago. :)

I actually had some worries about this myself and even posted a thread asking for opinions about S1 and its darker tone (Angel S1 is rated 18 in the UK). I was told to stop being so neurotic (nicely :D) and the general consensus was that she'd be fine.
    My niece has watched tons of horror movies so I'm not worried that much about the violent stuff/blood (she'll love it), and the more mature themes we'll take as they come.

Thanks for the interest. :)

NikonTheVampire likes this.
  5. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    Hmm, she could still young and naive enough to not really notice or "get" some of the adult themes. I started watching Buffy and Angel at 14 and there's a lot of stuff I didn't pick up on, until I watched it as an adult. Just depends on how mature and aware of these things she is I guess. It's good preparation for the darker themes that will show up later in Buffy as well.

6. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    Is your niece familiar with the film noir genre? If so, Angel will fit right in, at least the first two seasons. If not, she may not "get" the style. A few old Bogart movies may be in order as an appetizer.

7. thetopher

Sineya
    My niece was cool with a lot of what has been shown so far- glitzy parties,m lots of drugs/alcohol, casual making out/hock-ups and what have you. She even (to mt surprise) caught some of the more subtle metaphors of the second episode (Lonely Hearts') specifically the impotence/lack of connection/empty one night stands thing. That I was surprised by.

One of my niece's favorite movies is 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid' with Steve Martin- she likes the noir genre and that period in general (although this comes as much from books as it does from gangster/noir films)

Also been an a while since I've seen some of these eps. Let's get started.

City Of...
    This, this is how you open a season. From Angel's opening voice over ('It started with a girl...' could be the opening to both shows- referencing the First slayer, Buffy, Darla, you name it) to the ending that brings Angel, Doyle and Cordelia together.
    It's fleshes out the appeal of Angel as leading man/mysterious hero persona, introduces the brand new character of Doyle (rather effectively) and brings up the familiarity of Cordelia, unchanged from her Sunnydale days, to give us the sense of the familiar. Add to that introducing the main bad guys for the show W&H (and Lindsey not incidentally), bringing new viewers up to speed (courtesy of Doyle's monologue) and you get a great hour of television.

All the themes of the show are there- redemption, belonging, failure, fighting th egood fight, even LA itself is treated as a character to be developed. The music is evocative, the visuals are stunning and it's funny. Really funny, and not as dark as I remember.

My niece also liked it. She was a bit more cautious about it all than she was with Buffy; new music (though she did like the opening credits), new locales, a completely new character, basically a new show.
    Also she was puzzled by the opening: drunk Angel? Drunk Angel talking to a random guy in a bar? Although since he was actually faking and stalking some vamps then it all got cleared up pretty quickly (Shame. I think I would like to grab a beer with fake-drunk Angel).

She noticed that the action seemed 'a lot better', the fight scenes are a bit more ambitious than on Buffy. Although it does have the side effect that early on its pretty easy to spot the stunt double hitting each other rather than the characters themselves.
    Anyone notice that he beat up Sawyer from 'Lost?'

Other things my niece liked/loved/disliked:
    She thought that Angel's 'lair' was really cool. Underground, an elevator, weapons on the wall (plus those cool stake-gauntlet things), lots of brick work/industrial look.
    Doyle's intro- She liked Doyle's recap of Angel's past especially casually summation of his curse (*whine* oh god what have I done. He's freaked, y'know') and the whole Bangel thing.
    Overall she found Doyle more intriguing than likable. Also he was half-demon, which was new to her. All sorts of questions came up; Are some demons good? Do they interact/live with humans sometimes? Who are the Powers that Be? Did they bring Angel back from Hell?
    These are the questions that Angel tends to explore more.

Then there was the idea of 'the mission', Doyle telling Angel that gets visions and that Angel is the one who's supposed to act of them- she thought that was a nice set-up. And she was amused by Angel's inept attempts to chat up Tina ('he's so adorable') which made me wonder why is Angel so awkward with women? He's got a hundred-plus years of smooth Angelus lines to draw upon plus his bawdy start in life as Liam.
    Anyway, he tells Tina he was in Montana 'during the Depression...my depression. I was depressed there.' Heh.:)

Cordelia! Cordy at a swish Hollywood party looking 'really great' (and with an incredibly low-cut dress) asking Angel 'Are you still...Grrr?' All surmised by Angel commenting 'It's nice to see that she's grown as a person.' :)
    Tina being abducted and then Angel chasing her down all classic action hero-like (with a small mistake with the car mix-up. Love that.), punching out baddies and doing a nice line in quips, maybe he did pick up a few things in Sunnydale.

Disliked (or more felt sorry for) Cordelia's actual set-up. Crummy apartment, one dress, zero food and no real job prospects as an actress. Poor Cordy.

Angel researching! With a computer! My niece was greatly surprised by both these things. :)

The main shock was that Angel failed and that Tina was murdered by Russell- a vampire. My niece was completely thrown by that (this show is gonna shock her a lot more than Buffy then) and really wanted Angel to kill this guy. Doubly so when it turned out that Cordelia was to be his next victim.

Speaking of- for my niece Cordelia stole the show with every scene that she was in. The highlight being when she confronts Russell on being a vampire, then does some classic backpedaling. 'I'm just wacky that way. And kidding!'. :)
    So yeah, my niece approves of Cordy in the spin-off, somebody to help Angel 'connect' to people (Cordelia can be a people person, she does learn tact to a small degree) and proving all the big laughs.

She didn't really buy Angel as the urban ninja- setting bombs and using grappling hooks just didn't seem 'vampire' to her. She also thought he should've brought more weapons to kill Russell with ('next time use an axe!' were her exact words I think)
    Still, kicking Russell out of the window of his corporate offices and then sweeping out- all very stylishly done by Angel. My niece just wanted to see the jerk go crunch before he burned up. Minor quibble.

So yeah, she thought that Angel got off to a promising start. I'll post her thoughts on episode 2 sometime tomorrow. :)

8. Smile Time

Smile Time The Scattered One

Sineya
    That sounds like a good start, because Angel has a lot of these subtle metaphors, some that will go straight over her head and others that she will get.

She will probably get used to it in the next few weeks :)

thetopher likes this.
  9. thetopher

Sineya
    Lonely Hearts
    I haven't seen this in an age, it's probably one of the ones I overlook the most in Angel's series. I actually forgot that this is how Kate Lockley was introduced and apart from that (important) point I found it to be a pretty forgettable episode. Basically Angel meets 'the Hidden', a so-so plot and a bit of heavy metaphor (everyone's trying to make a connection in the dating scene- even a demon). But character building is important and this episode gives us a couple of important introductions; Kate Lockley obviously will be important for the first couple of seasons, and Doyle continues to shine in his interactions.
    In fact here was lots of nice bonding between the main cast members, especially between Doyle and Cordelia- the chemistry is key. Highlights were the first bar scene ('if that were my gift, I'd return it.') and Doyle seeing Cordelia's apartment for the first time. :)

Not much more to say about it really. Overlooked because it sits between two excellent episodes but it's still entertaining enough.

I was much more interested to see my niece's reaction, since this episode builds from the first in that it uses LA as the atmospheric backdrop for tales of hollow glitz and glamour.
    She really enjoyed the change of pace, going from college hi-jinks to urban night life seemed like a nice contrast. My niece hasn't seen The Hidden' (good film btw) so the plotting was unexpected, the demon was especially creepy (she echoed Cordelia's disgust) and the pacing was solid. She liked Det. Kate and still finds Doyle intriguing (she's not sure he's trust worthy because he has a mysterious past). But to her the highlight was seeing Angel in the midst of the dating scene, well outside his comfort zone, and pretty much floundering despite his best intentions/good looks.
    To her AtS has made a good impression so far.

Things that she liked/disliked:

Angel sitting and brooding in the dark until Doyle comes to roust him out.
    Liked Cordelia's business cards. My niece thought that they looked like a ghost ('so instead of the Scoobie gang they have the...ghost hunters?') and thought that maybe a broke business should spend their (non-existent) money more wisely.
    All the scenes where Angel is interacting with a club goer 'Seriously I wasn't hitting on you...'
    Cordelia mentioning Sunnydale. She likes those little callbacks.
    Angel and Kate Lockley talking. She just hopes that this isn't some sort of romance thing- because that would be too soon after Buffy, according to her. :)
    The bar fight. She likes a bit of violence. :D Also that Doyle defended Cordy's honor even though he wasn't really spoiling for a fight.

The montage as Angel hunts down the body-hopping demon.
    'That is so high school. Cordelia wears bra's, ooh, she has girl parts.!' :)
    Doyle telling Cordelia 'you're disgusting' when he's steps on a used plate.

Mild dislike: Angel with a grappling hook and the 'who are you?' ('that's from Batman' and 'why has he got gadgets?').

Loved: Angel getting thrown around and wailed on during all his fights. My niece commented that both Buffy and Angel are getting wailed on these episodes ('maybe they're weaker apart?' is her theory). Although Angel getting saved by Lockley at the end was nice, as was Angel acknowledging the fact.

Joke I didn't understand: Angel says the the demon is a 'burrower' and Cordelia asks if it was 'a donkey? We didn't see any donkey demons.' :confused: That one was lost on me.

That's it. Next week, Spike crossover time. And Oz, incidentally. :)

MarlieTheSlayer likes this.
  10. Smile Time

Sineya
    Speaking of Cordy's apartment, I don't think that it will be so safe in episode 5 :p
    Shows that your niece is most definitely a Bangel (for now) :p

11. Mr. Pole

Mr. Pole Scooby

Black Thorn
    A burro is another name for a donkey.

Samuel Reyes and thetopher like this.
  12. thetopher

Sineya
    Yeah, we she certainly isn't a 'Puffy' anymore. :p
    So Bangel is the only game in town. Riley might have to struggle a bit though.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

In The Dark
    I've always been of the opinion that the crossover episodes are some of the best of either series and I always wished we had more of them. This season we get Angel going over to Buffy a couple of times and vice versa. But my favorites are actually the Faith four-parter (surprise!) and this, the Spike two-parter, in which the guest star/baddie is the main draw. Seeing how they react on different shows is always a thrill. And here we have Oz and Spike- both used to good effect.

And yeah, this is a great episode, very tightly scripted. Again, Spike gets a lot of the best lines. Seeing him square off with Angel without Buffy in the way (finally!) is awesome and, to me, gives Spike a nice burst of confidence. He's allowed to grand-stand for a lot of this episode, from his opening monologue/voice over to his end rant, JM is brilliant.
    (...I mean, uh, I loathe him. Yeah, stupid...dumb guy)
    Anyway this is a direct follow-on from 'HLoD' and is a bit of a contrast, there really isn't a B-plot to speak of. Spike wants the gem, gets somebody to torture Angel for info, we find out a bit more about how Angel thinks in how he deals/reacts to the ring and his past, and then there's a nice bit of action. All simple, but all done brilliantly.

And oh, did my niece enjoy this! Her favorite episode by far this season. From the start (Spike's voice over had her laughing so hard that I had to back up and play some of it again so she got the full effect) to Cordy filling in Doyle with back story (my niece loves callbacks/references) and Angel being sweaty/shirtless/wet for the majority of the episode.
    Throw in some vamp on vamp action (not in that way, although I'm sure some like the idea of Angel bending Spike over the bonnet of a car...) and a nice bit of dialogue at the end and she was hooked.

The things she liked/disliked:
    Spike's voice-over (I think I mentioned that) Everything from the 'nancy boy hair gel' to 'prancing about' and 'to the Angel-mobile. Away!'. She loved it.
    [I also thought the 'big fluffy puppy with bad teeth' could aptly describe S7 Spike. Funny in hindsight.)
    'Oz? Oz! *sing-song voice* Oozzz.' Basically Oz interacting with Cordelia (and her rather sweet reaction on seeing him) and his terse conversation with Angel ('usually we're laconic').
    Angel/Doyle's reaction to the ring (curious that they've both heard of it), but mainly Doyle's. She especially liked Doyle offering to stake Angel a few times, for the fun. :)
    Spike whacking Angel with a two-by four and explaining his brilliant plan (but he got bored). And y'know what, it is a pretty smart plan to lure Angel. Apart from the trusting Marcus bit.
    Disliked: Marcus. Creepy, kid-eating Marcus. Enjoyed his death though- the whole pier fight.
    Liked: The torture scenes. Spike taunting Angel about 'Slutty the vampire slayer' (also mentions how cute Buffy is when she's hurt) and Angel's responses ('cuter when she's kicking your ass.'). Angel almost managing to stake Marcus and the torturer's enraged response.
    Spike's impatience with Marcus, and his confrontation with Cordelia and Doyle.
    Oz and his van coming to the rescue.
    Spike declaring himself a 'lone wolf' from now on. Yeah, we'll see how well that works out for him. ;)
    Liked: Angel and Doyle on the rooftop. The discussion about the ring. (My niece thought that he should've given it to Doyle for safe keeping rather than destroy it). And Angel's declaration that he had a nice day, apart from all that torturing.
    I did like that he admitted how close he was to cracking and giving up the ring- I like a little humility. Also he mentions Doyle's Mom? I guess they really must be bonding. :)

So yeah, we both rated this pretty highly. A good night in all round.

Samuel Reyes: Spike's voiceover was hilarious!
  13. Smile Time

Sineya
    LOL at the name :D

Did you guys also watch "I Fall To Pieces" or you didn't find the time ?

14. thetopher

Sineya
    *sigh* we did watch it.
    My niece enjoyed it at least. :p

I Fall To Pieces
    Wow.
    I'd actually forgotten this episode existed. I think I've seen it once, maybe twice before and had a lot of trouble remembering what happened next and how it all turned out.
    This felt...very X-Files, and not necessarily in a good way. Every other week in the X-Files it was 'guy with weird power' which, for me, isn't enough to sustain an entertaining episode. There were some bits (like Angel going to visit the Svengali type character) where you could've written in Fox or Scully doing the talking. There were, however, some good character bits.
    Angel's insight into the mind of the stalker gives some intriguing hints into his learning from Angelus's vast experience, it was nice to see Kate and him interact on a case, there was a positive emphasis on the victim having to overcoming her terror of Ronald- telling him that he was basically a twisted little loser at the end was good.
    And of course Cordelia always brightens up an episode with a lot of her dialogue. I especially liked the line '...oh, and by the way his hands and feet come off and he isn't even in the circus.' :)
    Oh, and the end fight was pure camp- with Meltzer using his deadly flying teeth of doom on Angel! That was pretty funny, although it probably was meant to be threatening instead. So glad that Angel (literally) knocked this guy's block off.

Uh, my niece enjoyed it though. Not hugely (compared to 'Fear Itself which she loved) but enough t pass the time. The mystery elements intrigued her and she found the whole 'stalker with disembodied hands/eyes' incredibly creepy, especially in one scene which had her squirming. She's a big fan of 'The Beast With Five Fingers' (one of the first horror movies she ever saw) so I guess that appealed to her.

Some things she liked/disliked-

- Doyle. :) She's starting to find his self-depreciating charm and overcoming his own (understandable) cowardice to be quite endearing. She also liked how he tried to comfort the client. 'Cases exactly like this? Oh, four, and three of them are very much alive.'
    Plus she's with him on the whole sky-diving thing. 'He's kinda like Xander' was her thinking. :)

There was this bit:
    My niece: But Angel doesn't drink coffee. He said it made him all jittery.
    Me: Well, he's a working stiff now, so he's needs to be alert and ready at a moment's notice. For rescuing people.
    My niece (thinking hard) That makes sense I guess. (So cute! :D)

- Giggled at Doyle admitting that he finds Angel 'maybe a little attractive'. What is the ship name for Angel/Doyle? :D
    - Liked: Angel being self-conscious about his 'intimating presence', and then hurriedly going to change his shirt. (Disappointed in not actually seeing the change though. :p)
    - Liked Doyle's reasoning about charging people for money. At first my niece sided with Angel, but after that she saw the sense in 'getting paid.'
    - Disliked: Cordelia saying that Doyle looked like a retard. Ouch :(
    - Liked: Undercover Angel. He's much better at that sort of stuff than Buffy.
    - Loved: Cordelia's 'interview' technique.
    - HATED: 'Hands! Hands under the covers and she's asleep and he's controlling them! Wake up now!' Paraphrasing of course, but you get the idea. :eek::)
    - Liked: The whole mystery angle, plus the freaky ability.

That's about it. She liked it, I though it was the most forgettable one so far.

My niece did wonder aloud how Angel could get drugged when he hasn't got any circulation. :confused:

Tonight: A Cordelia-centered episode. :)

The Bronze: Dongel. Definitely Dongel
    VisionBoy likes this.
  15. VisionBoy

VisionBoy Scooby

Yeah, not one of my favourites, but interesting thoughts nevertheless.

There were a couple of episodes where Cordy called people "retards" and I wince so much. So wouldn't fly these days.

Ooh one of my favorites next :D

Oh as for Angel/Doyle, I'd go with Ale. Goes nicely with their Irish origins :p

thetopher likes this.
  16. Mr Trick

Mr Trick Scooby

1. Well I like Steve Martin but shouldn't she start with 40's Film Noir?

2. Really? I can't think of any fight scene in Angel as impressive as the Buffy/Faith fight scenes.

It was a really strong first episode which set up the series nicely, I would say just as strong as the Buffy pilot maybe even better. Worth it just for Cordy's one liners and Angel kicking the creep out of the window.

Second episode was a bit dull, it had some good comedy moments, but I didn't think the main plot was that engrossing. Loved the third episode, and yes indeed Spike killed it! Nice concept, good cross over story, some strong action and good character exchanges, and I actually quite like Marcus:p

I Fall to Pieces was hit and miss, it did feel like you suggested just too much of an X-Files knock off.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  17. thetopher

Sineya
    That's the whole point. 'Dead Men Don't Where Plaid' is only really enjoyable if you're a big fan of the Noir genre. My niece enjoys the detective/gangster stuff but I didn't want to list all the movies that she'd seen.

He favorite genres are Noir, horror movies (especially slasher- good or bad/cheezy), most sci-fi and comedies (teen ones especially).
    She also likes animated (Pixar) and superhero stuff, but not as much. :)

I agree, but the Buffy/Faith fight is the exception not the rule- it's the 'end of season brawl' that really impresses people (Like Buffy/Angelus, Buffy/Glory, etc). In general Angel's action scene's episode-to-episode are better choreographed, just not as epic (at least not until later seasons- 4 and 5).
    So far I haven't had to rewind and watch a fight scene like my niece wanted with Buffy/Faith (maybe the Angel/Faith one when it comes along? 'Cause that's pretty awesome).

18. Mr Trick

Mr Trick Scooby

Fair enough because you mentioned that one I assumed that was the only Noir film she had seen. BTW has she seen Laura, Build My Gallows High, Double Indemity and A Touch of Evil? They are some of the best ever.

I think one reason the Buffy fight scenes might seem a bit predictable is because of the whole idea of her being a trained Slayer and therefore it would make sense than she has a set routine and of course we know than most of them end with her staking a Vamp. I still find them really entertaining to be honest.

19. thetopher

Sineya
    I'm gonna have to go with 'Dongle', that's an awesome ship name. Ship names should ideally be sweet or dirty sounding. :D

Rm With A Vu

This is probably my favorite Cordelia episode on Angel mainly because it showcases not just her shallowness and her funny lines but also her vulnerability and her strength (her bitch speech is fantastic, one of her best). Every reason you could have for liked her character is shown in this episode.
    We get a bit more about Doyle as well, the way he lives his life at least, some nice callbacks to Cordy's Sunnydale days and a nice bit of Cordy/Doyle interplay. Plus I like Cordelia's apartment (and Phantom Dennis).
    In general I'm not a big fan of ghost's as MotW but my niece really liked this one, she even guessed that the evil old lady ghost had maybe done away with her son before the reveal, which was impressive I thought.
    I feel that Cordelia is becoming her favorite of the three cast members and this episode sealed that. Cordelia living with Angel, even if only for a day, was great comedy, and my niece especially liked Cordelia's attempts to hide the fact that her new apartment was haunted.
    She also liked Angel acting all badass facing down Griff the demon. 'You get lucky, you might last ten minutes, really lucky and you're unconscious for the last five.' Nice.

Other things she enjoyed:
    Liked: Cordelia's 'acting' and Doyle's assurances that the part should've been hers. It's actually pretty hard to convincingly act like you can't act. So CC does really well here.
    Loved- Doyle asking about Cordy's old days and Angel's description of them. 'Soviet state police if they cared a lot about shoes' got a laugh. :)
    Disliked: or more 'didn't approve of' Doyle's lifestyle and also didn't like how he told Cordelia off for taking a message for him. Although 'your part of England' was kinda funny. Nothing would hack of an Irish person more than that (or Welsh person for that matter).
    Loved: Cordelia bursting into Angel's place and going into a long, complaining rant as he stood there bewildered and speechless. CC was really fantastic, lots of good lines. The fact that Angel was wet and half-naked was a nice bonus. :D

'Peanut butter on the bed.'
    'Cordelia, I don't eat.'
    'The I don't even wanna know how it got there.' :D

-The search for an apartment- crappy place, cult place and creepy landlord place all got a laugh. My niece was really impressed with Cordelia's actual apartment. She would like to live somewhere like that.
    - Liked: The creepy, haunting effects- the face in the wall, the poltergeist activity, also Cordelia trying to be brave in the face of it all. Her determination to keep her place. 'It's rent controlled!' In L.A even I would put up with a haunted place for that.
    Also liked some of Cordelia's reasoning as to why the apartment was so important. What getting that place would mean to her- that her punishment had ended and she could 'start over'. Gave her some depth. Then the undercutting that by saying it would be like Angel and his mansion. :)
    Kate appearing. My niece's opinion: 'She really likes Angel, the way she looks at him? Big crush.' I think she's dead on.
    Liked the whole ending, with the ghost trying to kill Cordy :)( My niece didn't like seeing Cordelia cry.) and then the attempts by Angel,and Doyle to cast it out. The wind-tossed apartment, things getting thrown around, and then more bad guys show up.

Loved: The bitch-speech. Even the 'whinny little cry-Buffy' line (we'd just finished Beer Bad so that crack is totally justified) made her smile. Cordelia remembering who she is and standing up to the ghost was a cheer worthy moment, like when Cordy faced down Gorch.

Liked: The ending. Cordelia content with her (still haunted) apartment as she gossips with her friends. She wonders about Phantom Dennis and where that will go.

That's it. A really good episode- next week big trauma for Woz, but more comedy with 'sensitive' Angel. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2015 ---
    My niece loves 'Double Indemnity' but I'm not sure about the others, maybe I'll ask her. :)

That's a good point. Buffy's fights are usually a bit more one-sided (she's the slayer after all) whereas Angel is 'just' a vampire and tends to have a more even scrap. Also I think Angel's stunt double (who's also the stunt co-coordinator) has a bit more sway over what happens on the show. The stunts tend to be more ambitious (there's some line work involved, people get thrown around a lot more, etc)

I do like when Buffy stakes a 'vamp of the week' though (I even made a thread about it), I just think my niece was struck by the contrast.
    For example she liked Buffy taking on three vamps in this weeks episode, even though it was just a fantasy. :)

Mr Trick and Samuel Reyes like this.
  20. VisionBoy

VisionBoy Scooby

I thought I could sense a fellow Cordette rising. :p

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch the episode tonight after reading this. It is one of my favourite Cordy episodes too, for all the reasons you mentioned. And her speech to the ghost at the end is just such an awesome fist-pump moment. Love it so much.

thetopher likes this.