1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Angel season four appreciation

Discussion in 'Season 4' started by Wesley Pryce, Mar 29, 2017.

1. bafshd

bafshd who-whatting-how-with-huh

Personally, I can't stand Connor. But the rest is actually cool. Especially Spin the Bottle and Orpheus of course but also Gwen, Jasmine, Faith... Everything that has been mentioned above.
    I had to endure all the Connor scenes (which include some of Cordelia's as well of course) but the rest was brilliant. Pure Buffyverse material.
    P.S : I never saw the problem with Dawn, but I want to punch Connor in the face.

Mr Trick likes this.
  2. Puppet

Puppet Hands in the hair!

Black Thorn
    The stand-outs for me (and I really don't like AtS S4) are Spin the Bottle, Players, and the entire Angelus arc (not counting that ridiculous 'dream' episode right before he becomes Angelus.) When I don't do full on re-watches, those are the only episodes I tend to watch. But I'm planning a full re-watch soon, so maybe I'll change my mind; I tend to enjoy Buffy S4 more and more with each re-watch, so you never know :p

bafshd: I actually preferred Buffy s4 the first time I saw it, but it's still better than Ats s4 imo
  3. bafshd

bafshd who-whatting-how-with-huh

Yeah I'm in the middle of a full re-watch that's why I'm on this thread. I watching Home as we speak. But If I wanted to watch standalone episodes, I'd do the same and just watch Spin the Bottle, the whole Faith/Angelus shindig and Players

Puppet: I may or may not agree, we'll see after my re-watch lol
    Puppet likes this.