1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Best Episode???

Discussion in 'Season 2' started by Ripper666, Oct 18, 2011.

1. scoobygang

scoobygang Potential

I love the episode when buffy is inivisible....it's very funny...[​IMG]

2. Ringerfan14

Ringerfan14 Townie

I loved "I Only Have Eyes For You" and "Killed By Death." "Surprise" was really good to though since I'm a big Buffy/Angel fan.

3. AmelRIOT

AmelRIOT Angelsbitca

I'm a huge Bangel fan so yeah :p mine are 'Becoming(bothparts), 'Surpise', 'Innocence', 'Passion', 'I Only Have Eyes For You', 'What's My Line (both parts) (please don't hate me for that one I love it :( ) and 'When She Was Bad'

4. SinisterPledge

SinisterPledge Shipping Lander!

I wont say B&B&B is my favourite episode on season 2, but it's one of the funniest and I really like it. Unforgettable :')

5. Taake

Taake Tweedledee Staff Member

Black Thorn
    Lmao, just makes me think of Xander walking in on Spike who pretends to be "working out", that cracks me up. :)

6. funsmiley

funsmiley Potential

i love becoming part 1 & 2 but im gonna have to go with passion, that episode always freaks me out a little, i mean angelus creeping around and then killing jenny and then setting up that whole rose thing in giles's apartment. and then buffy realizing that the only way is to kill him. -shivers- angelus is just plain freaky!!!!

7. Wild At Heart

Wild At Heart the moon lights his way

I can't pick just one...but some of my favs are When She Was Bad, Lie To Me, Innocence, Passion, I Only Have Eyes For You & Becoming Pt. 2.

8. Robb Stark

Robb Stark King in the North

Sineya
    There are a string of episodes in the back nine of S2 that are some of the best television I've ever seen. If I had to narrow it down to just one though, I'd go with "Passion". Everything was dialed up in that episode. There was a real escalation of the stakes, and it firmly entrenched Angelus as THE new franchise villain, and, in my books at least, one of the all time greats in all of television.

I've said it many times, but I'm a sucker for any of the big Bangel moments (especially the sappy ones :)), and this is an amazing episode for that. It's my favorite Buffy episode ever.

9. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    Since this is a Season 2 thread, I would have to go with "I Only Have Eyes for You". Perfectly done creepy ambience and casting Buffy as the killer instead of Angelus was the perfect twist.

10. iShower4free

iShower4free Scooby

Zeppo I have always thought was a good one. I love when it flashes to Angel and Buffy having a really intense moment together where Angel wants to sacrifice himself to save everyone. Buffy is doing her crying thing and talking about how she doesnt wanna lose him and stuff and they turn to find Xander standing in the doorway obviously feeling uncomfortable lol. So good.

11. Dominika

Dominika Townie

Just finished watching S2 for the first time, and my favourite was Becoming II :D I love the chemistry or tension or whatever you'd call it between Spike and Buffy.

Second would probably be Passion - it made the Angel character a lot more interesting.

12. TotallySpiked

TotallySpiked Slaying

Black Thorn
    Hmm this is a tough one since season 2 is my fav season of the series.
    I would have to say that Becoming part 2 is the one I watch the most.

I think the moment where Buffy realises that she has to kill Angel to save the world is one of the most poignant and devastating of the entire series. It's truly heartbreaking to watch her put that sword through his chest. Knowing full well that yes, this may stop the world from being destroyed, but it will destroy her world. In that moment, I feel that Buffy will never be the same again -her heart truly was broken.

13. tylermaaynard

tylermaaynard Numberonebuffyfan

Both of the 'what's my line' are possibly my favourite episodes from season 2 and then obviously the two 'becomings'. I just love what's my line and I love how they started off the once a slayer dies a new one is called and besides, if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have the amazing faith as a character! I might be a bit biased over episodes in season 2 because its my favourite season but I also like is bad eggs and a lot of people hate that episode but I love it! Especially sight the two vampire brothers, they're awesome!!

14. AmelRIOT

AmelRIOT Angelsbitca

"What's my Lines", "Becomings", "Bad Girls", "Hush" and "Amends" are my all time favorite episodes but I think the best have to be "Amends", "Becoming Part 2", "The Body" and "The Gift"
    [MENTION=11983]tylermaaynard[/MENTION] I love Bad Eggs :D

15. Angelus2013

Angelus2013 Townie

So many great episodes...top 5 would be (in no particular order): Halloween, Surprise, Innocence, Becoming 1 & 2

16. itssmiletime

itssmiletime Potential

The best season 2 episode, in my opinion, would either be Innocence or Passion. The drama is incredible, as well as the heartbreak, other character's reactions. Passion is really, really, creepy (any Angelus scene with anyone) and Innocence is just fantastic.

17. SMG14Fan

SMG14Fan Chosen

There are so many great episodes in season two. I would say either School Hard or Surprise/Innocence.

18. BladeRunner2007

BladeRunner2007 Party in my eye socket

Becoming, Part 2 is the best episode of season 2 imo.

19. Carina

Carina Slayer

I really liked "Killed by Death". Although... it's probably the scariest episode of the season as well.

20. Zeppelin92

Zeppelin92 Potential

'I only have Eyes for you' is a personal favorite from season 2 along with 'Passions'.

The quote in 'I only Have Eyes for you' really struck a cord with me:

"Rupert Giles: To forgive is an act of compassion, Buffy. It's-it's... it's not done because people deserve it. It's done because they need it.

Buffy: No. James destroyed the one person he loved the most in a moment of blind passion. And that's not something you forgive. No matter why he did what he did. And no matter if he knows now that it was wrong and selfish and stupid, it is just something he's gonna have to live with.

Xander: He can't live with it, Buff. He's dead."

One of the truest and realest moments in the entire series, in my opinion.

Ethan Reigns: A great episode - I can watch it repeatedly (and I have).