1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bravo Picks Up Marti Noxon’s new show ‘Girlfriends’

Discussion in 'Latest News and Announcements' started by Black Eye Guy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Black Eye Guy

Black Eye Guy Taking over the World! Staff Member

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/bra...series/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Bravo is my guilty pleasure, there is basically not a Bravo show I wont watch. I love the real housewives of anywhere, as long as they're drunk and fighting, so it will be interesting to see what kind of comedy Bravo go for in their scripted show.

brinkster130: I love Bravo too! nobody does trashy tv better.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  2. brinkster130

brinkster130 Riley's BFF Staff Member

This will be the networks first (fully) scripted show right? It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

3. Black Eye Guy

Black Eye Guy Taking over the World! Staff Member

^fully scripted?!? Are you implying some of Bravos reality shows aren't 100% reality? ;)

Yeah first scripted show, I love comedies but hate the way comedies have been going lately. This show could fill a void in the 40 minuet comedies, like I'd consider Desperate Housewives a comedy and there hasn't been one like it since, similar shows have leaned more towards the over the top soapyness (which shows like revenge do awesomely)

Plus Lisa was great on House!