1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy stuff for sale!

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by Jesasaurus, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesasaurus

Jesasaurus Townie

I recently bought a chest and it came packed with things from Buffy the vampire Slayer. I don't know what to do with it. No local shops are interested in any of it. I have action figures with weapons and stands, chapter books and collectors books such as the watchers guide and the sunnydale year book, curtains, toy cars of Angels red car and black. I have tried everywhere and do not know where to get rid of these and I came across this site from google. If youre interested let me know. I don't have room for it, and i would hate to throw it all away. When i looked on amazon and ebay a lot of the stuff looked exspensive. Im open to any questions, inbox me if you are interested. Thank you and have a great day/night!

2. Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers Yataro Staff Member

Sineya
    I'm sorry, we don't allow selling on the board. I might have made an exception, since you asked us before posting and I felt bad about you being stuck with all that stuff, but since you could not wait even 15 minutes for me to reply to your email before posting on the board, I am closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.