1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Character Bio

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by Cordy*Chase, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

okay, this, like doyle's is the bio i was going to put on my web site, but it will be a while until it is ready so il put it here.it's the first draft, so it's not very good.

Where to start? Cordelia Chase, Queen of the snobs at Sunnydale Highschool. When Buffy arrived Cordy took a shine to her, but when Buffy preferred Willow's company to Cordy's, she wasn't best pleased. But as all things Hellmouthy are about, Cordy starts to realise that her prissy world of fashion is more than a giant mall. There are things out there that don't revolve around Cordy. So she became a member of the Scooby Gang, much to her distaste.

Then, something happened to Cordy that would change her life for good; she fell for a guy named Xander. This was totally unlike Cordy, as Xander Harris isn't exactly in the in crowd. But she started to fall for him, slowly but surely, and in total un-Xander like style, he actually started to fall for Cordy too.

So they got together, even though Cordy was embarrassed of Xander. But she fell for him, and when she thought that Xander and Willow were in trouble, she marched in with Oz to find them; kissing each other. Oz was hurt and devastated, and Cordy was heartbroken and angry.

Angry that he had betrayed her, and angry that she had actually put herself into a position in which Xander could hurt her. So they broke up, and when Wesley came, Cordy had a very brief thing going with him.

Her father went bankrupt, and the queen of the school no longer had daddy to look after her.

After graduation, Cordy left Sunny dale behind her, and went to L.A to pursue life as a famous actress. That was the last time that saw Xander, up until this day.

But in L.A, life as an actress didn't work out. She was in a messy apartment when she met Angel at a party. She was happy to see an old aquaintance from Sunnydale, even if he was vampire and ex-lover of Buffy. And when Angel saved her life, she joined him, and together with Doyle they formed Angel investigations.

Doyle fell for Cordy, and she started to fall for our little Irish guy. But who should happened onto the scene then Doyle's wife. She wants a divorce so she can marry another guy. T

urns out they split up years ago, when she found out Doyle was half demon, something he is too scared to tell Cordy. He is hurt that she is now marrying a demon. This all happens just as Cordy starts to realise what a great guy Doyle really is.

Then the unthinkable happens. The gorgeous, adorable Doyle dies. Earlier on, Cordy finds out that Doyle is half demon. She tells him she was worried about him, then slaps him for not telling her, saying it came WAY below poor and short, and he is both of those anyway. Later, he realises that someone, (ie Angel or himself,) will have to sacrifice their selves to save Cordy, the other and millions of demon and people alike"¦ And Doyle punches Angel over the railings.

He knows that his time has come. As he stands with Cordy, he says sadly, "Too bad we'll never know . . . if this is a face you could learn to love." And he kisses her. As he does so a spark passes from him to her. He says goodbye. He jumps onto the beacon and pulls apart the cable, and he in incinerated.

He dies instantly, and Cordy and Angel embrace as they look on in shock. Cordy has lost a guy that she was falling in love with, and one of her best friends.

At the end, Cordy and Angel are watching a video they previously made of him. It finishes with Doyle saying on the video, "Is that it? Am I done?" So Doyle is dead, and Cordy is devastated.

Also, Doyle ahs actually passed his visions accidently and they really hurt her badly.

Then, Wesley comes. They stay as good friends, and Wes can always match Cordy in a sarcasm match. So Cordy stays, and after a long time, small signs that she might like Angel and vice versa are shown.

But then she gets sent to Pylea, where after a while they make her princess. But they then say she must mate with the Grousalogg, and Cordy panics. But he comes and it turns out he is pretty darn cute. But she finds out that if she does, her visions will be given to Groo.

At first she likes the idea; she hates the visions because they hurt her so much. But then she realises that she needs the visions, and that they make her feel like she is needed in the team. Cordy admits that she has fallen in love with Groo, but she must go home.

She leaves him and goes back to L.A, her own dimension.

So she goes on, and is hurt when she finds out Angel slept with Darla during his "˜dark' stage"¦ and got her pregnant. When Darla kills herself to save the baby, Connor, Angel looks after the bay. And together with Auntie Cordy, the three make the perfect family.

They go to the ballet, and when they go back stage they get taken over by two old spirits of lovers. They get passionate. When they return home, Angel is going to tell Cordy how he feels. Just as he does, who should turn up but Groo? And so once again Cordy and Angel's will they won't they relationship is put on hold. And so it goes on, and we have to wait to see what is coming along for Cordy"¦

Updated information, from mid season 3

So Groo returned, at the moment Angel was about to admit his true feelings for Cordy. Theres a twist for you. Groo stays, and Angel helps him find a spell that means he can sleep with Cordy without her losing her visions... he isnt happy about it, but he loves her as a best friend, so he does.

He then tells her to go on holiday, because he cares about her, and he can see she cares for Groo a lot, and he tells her to go.

Cordy leaves on her holiday, and the worst happens. Wes takes Connor because of a fake propechy, Angel is distraught that he lost his son, Wes is singled out from the group...

Cordy comes back and is totally there for Angel through it all. Groo starts to realise that she loves Angel, even though Cordy doesnt know it herself. Its kind of heart breaking seeing Groo's pain.

In the last episode of the season, Groo makes Cordy realise that she is in love with Angel. He leaves, and she rings Angel and asks him to meet her at the beach.

He is excited, as they both know what it means. But on the way, traffic stops, and Cordy is greated by Skip, her guide, who tells her that she is going to be a 'Hugher Being.' Cordy is heartbroken at first, as she loves Angel and he will never know, but she knows this is her fate.

Angel meanwhile is put in a box by Connor and sent to see, but thats another story ;)

Season 4 coming soon...

2. Darla

Darla Guest

Wow, thats a lot of information, and i personally think you have done a great job with it!
    That is a big job well done, and good luck with your site!

3. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

thanks,
    love cordy xx xx

4. Winnifred

Winnifred Potential

Good job! I like.

5. JustAnotherFan

JustAnotherFan Guest

Oh, Cordy, Great job!!!!!!
    It's great!

6. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

thank you winnifred and katie :)
    love cordy xx xx

7. CharmedChosenOne

CharmedChosenOne The Only Charmed Slayr

Okay i heard a spoiler that
    Cordy was supposed to receive a vision that tells her she is supposed to leave earth's realm and travel to another and she is done on Earth or something.
    Can someone tell me whether or not Cordy is signed on for next season??? i would find out myself but i don't know how.

8. Willow

Willow ELChica

I replied to that question here

9. Alexia

Alexia Guest

Cordy that ws a great job,really interesting the way you collected the information about Cordelia

10. -Groo-

-Groo- Potential

Thats a great bio!! You mind finishing it what has happend after that? You're a great summarizer!!! :)

11. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

Hehe thanks guys! Groo, i totally fogot i wrote this before i got the email saying you'd replied, lol :) Sure il continue now we have Season 4 :) Il try update soon! ;)

12. Anya

Anya Scooby

Great bio of cordy!!!!!!!! Well Done!!!!

13. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

Thanks Glory :)

14. Anya

Anya Scooby

Thats ok it is good!!!!!!!!!

15. LoveableOz

LoveableOz Townie

i think you did very good and i hope your website is going good.... that was alot of info on cordy some of it i didnt even know so good job

16. Angelique

Angelique She-Giles

That's a nice bio. I just found it a bit hard to read as it is all in one huge paragraph. Get a better overview by using a paragraph per year.
    I don't mean to be patronising, but the segmentation will make it easier to read on a computer screen.

17. Xander

Xander You Can Call Me Ash

Thanks for the bio, I only recently started watching Buffy and dont watch Angel and was wondering what happened to her. When did she cut her hair? Was it before Angel or part way through (prefer her with long hair)

18. death_is_my_gif

death_is_my_gif death_is_my_gift

Wow its so well written....u know your stuff, e mail me when the websites finished

19. doobles2

doobles2 Potential

Thanks for the info! Cleared some stuff up for me. I was late getting on the Angel bandwagon!

20. Cordy*Chase

Cordy*Chase Guest

It was long in season one, and she cut it shoulder lenght/short mid season 2. She then cut it shorter still, and it was short throughout most of season 3 I believe. Then she cut it shorter and dyed it blonde at the end of season 3, and it was short and black in season 4 :) Hope that helps.

Guy i forgot about this then I got an email saying someone replied, hehe. Well I updated to the end of season 3, and I will add season 4 soon. Im glad people seem to be getting something from this.

Hehe, and I didnt really collect the information, its just stuff i remember, :lol: