1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Cordelia in "I Will Remember You"

Discussion in 'Season 1' started by Agent Z, May 28, 2016.

1. Agent Z

Agent Z Townie

So Cordelia here's what sounds very much like a physical struggle in Angel's office and humorously dismisses it as just a lover's spat between Angel and Buffy? Let's ignore the fact that the only time Angel and Buffy got violent with each other was when the former lost his soul (something Cordelia claims she's constantly worried about in "Eternity"), shouldn't she have shown a little more concern that two of her friends were possibly beating each other up? I know this was before her character development had truly set in but come on.

2. Mr Trick

Mr Trick Scooby

I think it works on the level of Cordy being almost 100% certain that its nothing serious, or that she is still a bit immature to these things, or maybe just thinks that as long as she stays out the way that nothing bad would happen to her. Mostly, it seems like a Cordelia kind of response, or at least a Cordy of this time. Like she hides her fear of something dark happening through humour. Not to mention that she most know that Angel most of all would want to be careful of this happening again.