1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Discussion of Angel 11.07 - Released 7/19/17 (Dark Horse)

Discussion in 'Angel: Season 11' started by Priceless, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Priceless

Priceless I'll set something on fire

On a ship filled with zombies, pirates, and a plague of zombie-creating beetles, Angel is torn between saving his past evil self--to save his own future--and making sure that the ship he is on never reaches land.

Source: DarkHorse

I'll be honest and say I have no clue what's going on here. We have two timelines running simultaneously, the past is affecting the future and Angel can feel it, but isn't telling the audience. If anyone knows what's going on, could they explain it to me :oops:

There are a lot of panels that are just Angel fighting, the script is very thin. Angel is on a row-boat in the middle of the ocean in daylight with only a wooden shield to protect him, though it does seem to be doing the job. Illyria is talking about losing her soul . . . it all makes no sense to me. But strangely that makes it more interesting than the first 6 issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  2. EditorsNote

EditorsNote www.editorsnotecomics.com

I'll be glad when this run is over. With Faith gone, Angel needs more of a supporting cast. Dark Horse needs to bring back any surviving characters!

Priceless likes this.