1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Does Angel mention Angelus had feeling for Buffy to Faith??

Discussion in 'Angel & Faith: Season 9' started by Christina2, May 28, 2016.

1. Christina2

Christina2 Townie

It was brought up on another topic that the comics mentioned Angel telling someone (Faith?) that Angelus felt the same for Buffy as he did? Does someone have the exact quote, or issue # I can look up. I believe it was this Season when Faith was questioning him about how in control he was during his time as Twilight. What was he meaning by "feelings," that he was attracted to Buffy, of course not that he "loved" her...does anyone know or remember this discussion taking place?

2. amberjane

amberjane Potential

idk about the comics as i havent finished angel and faith s9, but i do remember in btvs season 2, he did say "to kill this girl, you have to love her."

Fuffy Baith likes this.
  3. Meliza

Meliza Potential

Who you are while alive informs you become, so in regards to a undead creature with a soul becoming a soulless creature again, Angelus still being "In love" with Buffy is a pretty powerful statement. "We can love quite well actually, if not wisely." Angelus is obsessed with Buffy. He doesn't have to be, in fact he would have much better chances if he wasn't but he will always find her. Angelus will turn Buffy into a vampire if he ever kills her. I think thats what he means about feelings. I would think.

4. dcai0830

dcai0830 "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."

I would like someone who has read the comic books to answer this too. So that I don't have to read them to answer it lol.

5. Mylie

Mylie Scooby

I don't remember this at all. I'm planning on reading A&F S9 again. I'll try to give an answer soon.

dcai0830 likes this.