1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Does anyone think Wolfram & Hart had something do with events in Anne?.

Discussion in 'Season 3' started by Benz, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Benz

Benz Townie

I theres good chance Wolfram & Hart had something to do with Demons in Anne while Buffy was in LA.

nemilyxo likes this.
  2. thrasherpix

thrasherpix Potential

I expect Wolfram & Hart facilitated the entire thing, from the portal, to the location, to helping "Ken" blend right in....all the while making a profit every step of the way.

What makes me curious is why that species bothered to return the humans at all. The only thing I can think of is they felt that humans were disgusting and would "pollute" their world, and taint that demon breed to eat humans even as meat (it's conceivable eating humans was toxic to them for some reason, too, perhaps they absorbed some chemical in the slave work that the demons themselves couldn't stand, and the human meat thus became tainted with those chemicals, too). But even so, they could've sold those humans to yet other demons of other dimensions (which surely Wolfram & Hart would suggest) and thus skipping the process of returning them to Earth at all.

3. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    I doubt this was a Wolfram & Hart operation - they may be like an organized crime family, but not all crimes are committed by the Mafia and not all supernatural crimes are committed by Wolfram & Hart. The world of L.A. supernatural operations in Angel the series (Ats in this forum) does not have its fingers in every pie - a number of episodes have villains with no connection to Wolfram & Hart.