1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Earshot goof?

Discussion in 'Season 3' started by caitaintdead, Jul 4, 2016.

1. caitaintdead

caitaintdead caiters gonna cait

Black Thorn
    As my Black Thorn buddies are aware, I am currently undertaking a Project that revolves around Buffy's outfits throughout the series, so I am looking at them all with a far keener eye than I usually do. I just got up to Earshot and have noticed that she wears a gold necklace with a heart pendant in all the scenes prior to her collapse in the cafeteria, but then once she is outside on the grass she is wearing a plain necklace that almost looks like a choker. How did this go un-noticed? Particularly by SMG?!

2. brinkster130

brinkster130 Riley's BFF Staff Member

Sineya
    They probably shot the scenes on different days and no one noticed that small detail.

I suppose it's also possible the necklaces were something she was wearing on her own rather than wardrobe.

I know it's little and not a big thing but I notice little things like that as well as hair changes. I can almost always tell when scenes were shot on different days when a characters hair style slightly changes.

caitaintdead: Yep! Buffy's hair changes in Earshot too!!!
  3. Whitecandy

Whitecandy Townie

I have a book called The Complete Slayer by Keith Topping which goes into detail on every single episode, including any errors like this or funny things that you may not notice (such as in one scene you can see people pushing the car that's meant to be being driven!) Despite being unofficial, it is probably the best Buffy guide ever and has so much interesting stuff in, with each episode having a section on music, fashion, best quotes, references to popular culture and more.

Such as in Prophecy Girl, when Buffy is walking in the tunnels, the shadow of one of the production team can be seen on the wall :)

4. ChaseRules

ChaseRules When it comes to dating I the Slayer.

Sineya
    Can I ask why since I in the better house ( Sorry couldn't resist ) you doing that :confused: