1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Episode Five By Five - Faith and Phantom Dennis

Discussion in 'Season 1' started by Abbeycat, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Abbeycat

Abbeycat Werewolf

Sineya
    So... It had me thinking...

Did Phantom Dennis let Faith in or did she break in through a window? Phantom Dennis wouldn't let Cordy in when she had Wesley...

2. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    Yea how did Faith even know where Cordy lived? I guess W&H told her. But yea I guess she broke through a window. Maybe Dennis was scared and didn't want to mess with Faith. Idk. She ends up taking Wesley anyways.

3. thetopher

thetopher Member of the Church Of Faith

Sineya
    Yeah, W&H would've had the info as to where Cordelia lived.
    I'm guessing Faith broke in through a window and Dennis didn't know what to do? I mean, on the one hand she's obviously a burglar who's up to no good but on the other she's an attractive, unarmed chick, so where's the harm?

I mean, Dennis could've thrown something at Faith like a heavy book, but instead he just tries to warn Cordelia by forcing the front door closed a few times. It's like he's saying 'be careful' not 'you're in terrible danger!'.

Or maybe he tried to do something and Faith said 'listen spooky, you try anything else and I'll kill your girl. I'm only here for the Watcher.' But I don't get the impression that Faith even knew about the haunting.

Another question: how did Angel break and enter the house that Faith was holding Wesley in? The owner of it was still alive in hospital.

4. Taake

Taake Bella Staff Member

Black Thorn
    Hadn't he just been taken off life-support?

5. thetopher

thetopher Member of the Church Of Faith

Sineya
    I don't think they mention his condition, just that he's still in hospital. If he did die in hospital then that's another murder on Faith right there. :(

6. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    Cordelia mentions that she and Wesley were going to go down to talk with him. So presumably he's alive and conscious. It could be that Angel went to the hosital first as asked the guy for permission to enter and get rid of Faith. I think it was just a continuity error though.

Yea I don't think she knew about Dennis. Was she hiding in Cordy's room and just popped out when she heard them? Cause she had no idea when they'd be coming in, so she could have been anywhere in the house. Wandering around.

thetopher likes this.
  7. Abbeycat

Abbeycat Werewolf

Sineya
    Yeah. I mean maybe not letting Cordy in at first was a warning in some ways. Maybe Phantom Dennis knew he shouldn't mess with Faith. And if she did come into the apartment through the window, Phantom Dennis couldn't really stop her. Just break the glass to the window and get into the apartment.

I remember Kate saying that the man who owns the apartment, recognized Faith from a picture they showed him.

8. chasesummers

chasesummers Cordy Lives

She broke in I guess, if I remember well Dennis tried warning Cordy and Wesly when they went in

Mr Trick likes this.