1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Fandom Meme

Discussion in 'The Game of Life' started by Carrie Hopewell, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Carrie Hopewell

Carrie Hopewell Little girl lost in the woods

Sineya
    Ask Memes are very popular on tumblr and I thought we could to do them here too.

So, the idea is: I'll start by naming a fandom. The next poster will answer these questions about said fandom and name a new fandom for the next poster, and so on and so forth.

The questions you must answer are:

The first character I first fell in love with:
    The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
    The character everyone else loves that I don’t:
    The character I love that everyone else hates:
    The character I used to love but don’t any longer:
    The character I would totally smooch:
    The character I’d want to be like:
    The character I’d slap:
    A pairing that I love:
    A pairing that I despise:

Feel free to explain your reasoning too!

So: Gilmore Girls (plenty of fans here)

2. sosa lola

sosa lola Scooby

I just did one for Friends :D

The first character I first fell in love with: Rory (She's like me when I was in high school. Quiet, a bookworm, prefers watching movies with her mom than hanging out with loud teens in clubs.)

The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Emily (She's my world! I love her so much. Perhaps because she reminds me of my mother and I love my mother, but also because inside her cold facade there's a very kind woman. And she's capable of change as seen in the latest sequel.)

The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Luke ( I don't hate him, but I find his negative attitude very tiring. I enjoy hanging out with positive people more.)

The character I love that everyone else hates: Dean. (I hate how they ruined his character in S4 and S5, and wish his last appearance was in S3. I also take his side in S2/S3 )

The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Rory? I still like her but it's not as much as I used to.

The character I would totally smooch: Jess (He's an asshole and someone I wouldn't wanna be friends with, but he's hot.)

The character I’d want to be like: Lorelei. I love her independence, it's so inspiring, but I dislike his disrespect to her parents.

The character I’d slap: Jess! He's such a brat, especially while living with Luke in S2 and S3.

A pairing that I love: Paris/Doyle

A pairing that I despise: Hmmm, S4/S5 Rory/Dean

Next: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Carrie Hopewell likes this.