1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hello, I'm new

Discussion in 'Check In' started by PreferSpike, Feb 8, 2017.

1. PreferSpike

PreferSpike Townie

This one is so hard. I don't know! When it comes to Angel vs Spike for Buffy, of course I choose Spike. He is my favorite character and I want him to stick around. Angel bores me to tears. When it comes to Drusilla vs Buffy for Spike, I'm just not sure. In a weird way, I think Dru might be better for Spike than Buffy is. Not that Spike is an Angel (hehe) but Buffy just strings him along. Like in season 7 when she told him their night meant something and then kisses Angel. Who do you want Buffy? How does she not see he is the one? He died for her! I wish she'd figure out what she wants. There will be a parade and bloody trombones.

But I guess I'm happy if Spike is there, whether with Buffy or Dru. I think pairing him with Faith might be interesting and I thought I saw something starting with him and Fred in season 5 of Angel. But I'm told that doesn't happen. I haven't finished it yet.

But then part of me
    wants him and Buffy to ride off into the night together.

What about you?

2. ChaseRules

ChaseRules When it comes to dating I the Slayer.

Sineya
    Well that can be pretty easy & very hard . I like Buffy with Spike a lot better than her with Angel . Not only is Angel under a curse he a bit of a downer .Where Spike likes "living " unlike Angel so I would say Buffy & Spike . But also Dru & Spike in that they seem to care for each other & as long as Angel stays away they be a great couple . So I say Spike & Dru as long as Buffy is with Faith since i a big Fluffy shipper .

What do you think ?

Last Watcher: Gotta love the good ship Fuffy ;)
    DeadlyDuo likes this.
  3. PreferSpike

PreferSpike Townie

I never really thought about a Buffy Faith ship but I could see it. There was some tension in the show. I absolutely love Faith. She is entertaining to watch.

I completely agree with your point about Angel. I said this in a different post but Spike actually enjoys life (er unlife). He has a social life. He goes out, parties, drinks, listens to music, watches TV, eats real food with his blood. Spike just seems more fun to be with. All vampire and partly evil stuff aside, he fits into Buffy and the Scoobies lives more than Angel could.

4. ChaseRules

ChaseRules When it comes to dating I the Slayer.

Sineya
    There was some scenes in there where if you didn't know better you think Buffy & Faith were a couple :D

I know a lot of people would disagree but Spike was more " human " without a soul then Angel was with a soul & all his brooding .

DeadlyDuo and PreferSpike like this.