1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If Angel HAD killed pregnant Cordy...?

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by Anyanka Bunny Killer, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Anyanka Bunny Killer

Anyanka Bunny Killer Jotunheim

Black Thorn
    If only Angel hadn't hesitated! How much better (or worse) would S4 have been?

No Jasmine. No Cordy/Connor sex romp....and so on.

Thoughts?

2. white avenger

white avenger white avenger

Since the Cordy/Connor sex romp was what resulted in her being pregnant in the first place, she would have had to die before any of that happened. If Angel had simply killed Cordy, prior to all of that, probably, there might have just been some sort of new goings on with Wolfram & Hart, since they were the running nemesis in the series. What would have really been more interesting, in my opinion, would have been if Joss could have coordinated the two shows in such a way as to have the First Evil be the primary enemy on both shows. It could be in cahoots with Wolfram & Hart on "Angel," with the Beast being handled by Caleb's second in command. Angel gets overwhelmed by the combined power of the Beast and First Evil's minion, Willow and Faith have to come to the rescue, then they return to Sunnydale to clue Buffy in on what's been happening, leaving Angel and his crew to mop up in LA. (Work Connor and his crisis in there somehow, since that's vital for setting up Season 5)

That's one way that they could have handled Season 4, and it would have even made Angel's trip to Sunnydale make more sense if he brought his whole crew. I've always said that the Buffy finale should have been a crossover, starting on "Buffy" on Tuesday night, then concluding on "Angel" the next night.

Anyanka Bunny Killer: Haha. Ooops.
  3. Mr. Pole

Mr. Pole Scooby

Black Thorn
    I don't think that's how pregnancy works.

4. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

I don't think the network would've allowed Angel to kill a pregnant woman as the audience could've got a bit funny with it.

5. Anyanka Bunny Killer

Anyanka Bunny Killer Jotunheim

Black Thorn
    I was distracted and OBVIOUSLY made a mistake when I mentioned the sex romp. So...whatever. :p

Blaze: lol! well everything is possible in the Buffyverse
  6. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

The Cordy/Connor romp is probably one of the worst things to happen in the Buffyverse, possibly even more so than Kennedy and her pursuit of Willow.