1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

I'm confused about Kennedy/Aluwyn

Discussion in 'Season 8' started by Monkey Pants, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Monkey Pants

Monkey Pants Bored Now

Black Thorn
    So I'm reading season 8, and Aluwyn is Willow's snake teacher who she met on some mystic journey. Kennedy says she died a mystical death, and she said she died for Willow. Later, Willow says she has to have sex with Kennedy to reach Aluwyn. So, are Aluwyn and Kennedy somehow connected? Maybe she sacrificed herself (her death) so they could meet? Is this connection ever explained? Do we know how Kennedy died, and why it was for Willow? What are your theories?

2. AndrewCrossett

AndrewCrossett Satsu Otaku

Sineya
    I forgot all about that Kennedy temporary death thing. (Which is kind of a bummer for her, because now she's used up her one resurrection.) I figure Willow needed to offer a human sacrifice for some big ritual to gain power, and Kennedy agreed to be it (with the stipulation she'd be brought back afterwards.)

3. vellavu

vellavu Scooby

Black Thorn
    I don't think she really died for Willow. In my imagination, she died while fighting for her fellow slayers, presumably from her enemy's magic. Willow revived her. That's it.

Otherwise, she wouldn't be so cool and calm about Willow dumping her.

There's still a slight possibility that she died for Willow AND held no serious grudges about the break-up. If so, she's probably one of the best person in the Buffyverse. All members of the Scoobies are morally disgusting compared to her.

4. ChaseRules

ChaseRules When it comes to dating I the Slayer.

Sineya
    You could be right about Kennedy dying because of Willow . Willow could have had to do something to get to Aluwyn
    & let Kennedy die in getting it . We all know how much Willow loves Magic.