1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

LyteHouse Inc.

Discussion in 'Joyce's Gallery' started by LyteHouse, Nov 24, 2010.

1. LyteHouse

LyteHouse FOX cancelled my life

Black Thorn
    It's insane that the last time I posted in this thread was years ago. It honestly doesn't feel like it. I guess I haven't been as active as I should be. But I've never really been gone. I've always been lurking in the background.

The past few years have been busy for me - and I've spent a lot of it trying to improve myself as a proper artist, up the point where I've now opened a website to shill my wares. I don't have great deal of Buffy related content on there yet but I'm literally working on it.

See the thing is, I've never really had a lot of self esteem. But the warm reception and positive appraisal for my 'art' from you guys, gave me the confidence to push myself.

So while this post may seem like shameless promotion, it's really, genuinely, my way of saying; thank you Buffy Boards.

[​IMG]
    Mal

brinkster130: I've always loved your art. Glad to see you posting again and congrats on the website. :)
  2. Nix

Nix Queen of Coffee!!

Sineya
    OMG quite simply awesomeness as always.... absolutely loving your site and content :D Good luck to you hun :)

LyteHouse likes this.