1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Once More with Podcast Ep2: Our Secret Weapon is PMS!

Discussion in 'Buffy-Boards News' started by Athena, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    Did you offer both love and money? BTW it seemed to be Athena's voice 90% of the time and Taake's 10% of the time.

2. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    Errrr no. Errrr I think you'll find..... that actually.....
    What's that over there?!?! :eek:
    *runs off* :D

3. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    ok finally listened too it. I've only seen the movie once and that was like a year ago. It wasn't as bad as I had heard. I completely agree with you guys though. The vamps are ridiculous and Merrick is a bit creepy approaching Buffy in the gym telling her to just come with him. I'll have to read the actual script because it sounds a bit different than the movie. I do like Kristy Swanson as that movie version of Buffy, it's not completely far off from Buffy when she first arrives in Sunnydale.

And I think Taake is right. Donald Sutherland was President Snow in the Hunger Games movies so I think a younger audience might recognize him over Keifer. I also know Donald Sutherland from some comedy movies like Horrible Bosses (which I love) and Fool's Gold (which is ok). Whereas Keifer is mostly known for Lost Boys and 24, so if you haven't seen those (I've not watched 24) then you might not know who he is. He does have a new show coming out called Designated Survivor.

Taake likes this.
  4. Taake

Taake Tweedledee Staff Member

Black Thorn
    I was offered either love or money... now I'm staging a non-violent protest until I'm offered both! :p

Guy likes this.
  5. Priceless

Priceless Mad Brilliant

Sorry if this has already been suggested, but I've been watching/listening to a lot on you tube recently, including podcasts and I was wondering why you don't have a channel and upload your podcast? You'd probably get a few more listeners and maybe bring people to the boards.

Guy likes this.
  6. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    Hadn't thought of Youtube but we are in the process of uploading it to iTunes so that people's podcast apps can pick up the latest episode automatically. Once we get that up and running. we'll definitely consider a youtube channel too (although there'll be no video feed, I don't think youtube could handle the beauty of Athaake.... :p)

Thanks for the great idea! :D