1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Once More, with Podcast - now available on your podcast app!

Discussion in 'Buffy-Boards News' started by Athena, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    Some great news for anyone who enjoys listening to the podcast, but would love to be able to download it to their podcast app! :D

Our board podcast, Once More, with Podcast, is now available to download from iTunes. This means whatever podcast app you use on whatever device (iPhone or Android), you should be able to find and download the podcast and receive the latest episodes.

I've tried this on my Android podcast app (I use Pocket Casts) and this is what I found:

[​IMG]

Currently only the first episode is available, but the second will be posted shortly and your podcast app will automatically notify you when the latest episode is available :) It should work on all commercially available podcast apps (but we can't guarantee it unless they source their podcast feeds from iTunes) For anyone with an iPhone/iPad, here's the link to iTunes :)

We'll also still post the episodes on the boards too, as well as episode discussions. Nothing else about the podcast changes, other than we have a new method of delivery ;)

Any issues or feedback, please let me or @Taake know, but this couldn't have been done without @Buffy Summers sorting out the hosting and @GwenRaiden, our podcast artist extraordinaire - massive thanks to you both for all your hard work getting this ready and hosted correctly :)

2. brinkster130

brinkster130 Riley's BFF Staff Member

Sineya
    Subscribed and downloaded both episodes on my iPhone. Worked fine. :)

And left a 5 star review!

Athena and Buffy Summers like this.
  3. Taake

Taake Tweedledee Staff Member

Black Thorn
    *whispers* Your check is in the mail...

4. Smile Time

Smile Time The Scattered One

Sineya
    Will this also be available on Google Play for people who don't use Apple stuff ?

5. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    You don't need to use an Apple device to get it. I don't :)

You can't download the podcast from the Google Play Store, but if you download a podcast app (such as Pocket Casts, or DoggCatcher) you will be able to search for our podcast and download it. These apps use iTunes' network to source podcasts.

As I mentioned above, I have Pocket Casts on an Android phone and I have downloaded it just fine. :)

Also, thanks @brinkster130 for the rating - please also rate us guys, because the higher our rating, the better our podcast will look to other people (and hopefully more people will join the boards because of it :D)

brinkster130 likes this.