1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Sanctuary B/A scene

Discussion in 'Season 1' started by dcai0830, Aug 18, 2017.

1. WillowFromBuffy

WillowFromBuffy "My bowling shoe fetish is not the issue here."

@thrasherpix Maybe the police decided to lay the case against Buffy rest, because the officers had been a little too trigger happy. I mean, you can shoot a seven feet tall black man and get away with it, but killing an unarmed 17 year old blonde girl will get you on the news.

thrasherpix: Bah, they'd just try that much harder to make her look guilty of something, and that "I feared for my life." Neither they nor Snyder would say they shot at her as she ran off unarmed. They can also claim it was a "warning shot" since it didn't hit her.
    Fool for Buffy and Priceless like this.
  2. flow

flow Male Vampires are stupid. Throw rocks at them

Are you referring to Andrews line "No one in our camp trusts you" in Damage AtS S5? I don`t think ist was ever confirmed, that this message came from Buffy or that she knew about Andrews trip to L.A. at all.

Flow

3. dcai0830

dcai0830 "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."

I'm talking about "Lie to Me"
    "Sanctuary" and "Damage"

4. flow

But Buffy does not appear in Damage. That was why I was wondering if you were referring to Andrew when you talked about a slap in the face in AtS S5. As i mentioned, it was never confirmed if she knew about what happened in Damage at all, let alone agreeing with Andrews (and probably Giles) distrust.

flow

WillowFromBuffy likes this.
  5. dcai0830

Sure it's never confirmed. But it is in keeping with the theme of Buffy doesn't trust Angel.

6. flow

There was a thread a couple of month ago especially referring to the trust issue in Damage. If your interested I will look if I can find it. I don`t think that Buffy distrusting Angel is a recurring theme on the Buffyverse. It is she being hurt in Sanctuary and a faked message from Giles and Andrew in Damage. I have to rewatch Lie To Me, because I don`t remember the scene you mentioned. Of course you might still be right after all and he is just not to be trusted......:D

flow

7. dcai0830

In lie to me she says "I love you, I don't know if I trust you" its re: the Drusilla stuff.

Don't get me wrong I don't AGREE that Angel is untrustworthy. Quite the opposite. I think Angel has never given Buffy a reason not to trust him. If you can link the convo on Damage that would be cool. I would love to read about it!

8. flow

9. flow

I just watched Lie To Me and Buffys line comes not only after she has seen Angel with a very beautiful female vampire but also after he has told her that she stayed at home at the time he really was out meeting Dru. No matter what reason he had to lie to Buffy and if those reasons where justified, Buffys line was before any of those reasons were ever given. He lied to her. That should be a good enough reason, not to trust him.

flow

thrasherpix likes this.