1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Should of Drusilla be dusted in cursh?.

Discussion in 'Season 5' started by Benz, May 21, 2017.

1. Benz

Benz Potential

I really like idea of Spike dusted Drusilla in Crush as it would show Spike love for Buffy like Angel dusted Darla for Buffy.

I find it so hard watching Buffy letting Drusilla just walking out and even letting Harmony live seem bit unrealtisc as Harmony was still dangerous.

But I guest Buffy look at Harmony as girl she went to school with everyday and even thought they were never frineds.

2. Athene

Athene Scooby

I think it was sort of ridiculous for Buffy to have let them live too but I guess the writers had big plans for Dru and Harmony so a bit of suspension of belief was necessary :(

Carrie Hopewell likes this.
  3. DeadlyDuo

DeadlyDuo Scooby

I don't think Spike would've staked Dru. He was going for this big grand gesture but I think if Buffy had called him on it, it would've taken him by surprise and he'd really struggle. He still loved Dru (she either appears or he talks of her every season), and the whole point of the gesture was him killing someone who meant a lot to him for Buffy to show Buffy how much more she meant to him. I wish they'd had Dru take Spike to W&H to get the chip removed then we get the Darla stuff on Angel, that way we'd get the entire Whirlwind back on-screen together which would be a proper "Reunion".

4. BuffyBot22

BuffyBot22 Potential

No, Spike should not stake her. He was with her for a 100 years or so. He was insanely in love with her (the only kind of love he really knows). It would make no sense for him to stake her.
    Yes, Buffy should stake her, Harmony, and Spike. And it's quite ridiculous that none of them were dusted in that episode.

5. Priceless

Priceless She doesn't just fight evil, she redeems it

Buffy should have staked Dru and Harmony, but I think she was so thrown by the whole situation, she just wanted to get out of there and away from Spike. I also think Dru and Harmony are such great characters that even if they had been killed off, they would have been bought back, and they'd already done that with Darla. They are still around in the comics, and a lot of fun to read.