1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

The 9th Annual Buffy-Boards Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Buffy Boards School of Slayers and Demon Hunters' started by Athena, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    :eek:

This is just..... wow. I'm genuinely quite speechless (that NEVER happens!)

I'm remembering this is a family friendly place, and let's not taint the award by uttering any naughty words..... but crikey! This is my first Buffies, this was totally not expected.

I'm very touched by this, I honestly never knew anything about it. I've been very fortunate that the team here seem willing to listen to and accept my crazy ideas. I never in a million years when I joined this place ever dreamed I would be here. I often wonder what I've done to deserve such respect and admiration, because generally, I'm a bit of a weirdo!

Thank you to all the staff, who are all wonderful people who I admire greatly. Thank you to all the members for being supportive, a lot of you have been here longer than me, I respect the hell out of all of you guys. The amount of knowledge in this place overwhelms me. I need to say a special thank you to my board bestie @Taake who has really been my rock. She has always been there for me since day one. It should be her name on this award as far as I'm concerned. :)

No, I didn't mean that.... give it back to meeeeee! :D

Seriously though, I'm sorry I'm taking so long writing this, I want to make sure I say everything I need to say, because obviously I was in no way prepared (and I'm a planner, so this is not the norm for me!)

Thanks. You're all awesomesauce. And now I'm going to have a cry for a bit..... happy tears obviously! :)

brinkster130: You're the best!
    sosa lola, Fuffy Baith, Guy and 11 others like this.
  2. Taake

Taake Tweedledee Staff Member

Black Thorn
    *Crashes stage*

Now you know why I made you practice this victory dance!
    [​IMG]

Wooohoo, let's get this party started!
    Well deserved award, Tweedledum!

Athena: Who runs the world? TWEEDLES!
  3. Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers Yataro Staff Member

Sineya
    * claps for Athena *

Nooooooo! No Beyonce!!!!

And now I'll give Athena a moment to compose herself, while I announce the winner of the House Cup for this year.

This year's House Cup goes to....

Black Thorn!

(I'm sure they cheated. The Patriots are all members of Black Thorn, after all.)

[​IMG]

Congrats! And now I'll turn things back over to Athena.

GwenRaiden: Evil AND victorious! There's no stopping us now.
    cryptwarmer: We rock!
  4. Athena

Athena Tweedledum Staff Member

Black Thorn
    [​IMG]

Ahem..... obviously as an impartial host, I am in no way biased to the House of the Black Thorn's success. Commiserations to Sineya, maybe you'll be awesome enough next year ;)

Well, I guess this about wraps up our evening. On behalf of the staff, I'd like to thank everyone who's taken part this evening, to our winners and our runners up. You've all been swell. It's been an honour and a privilege to host these awards and see you all for the after party ;)

Those who won't be at the after party, don't wake up your mum and dad when you get home ;)

Thank you everyone, and good night! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.