1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Welcome & Important Info

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by Buffy Summers, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Chosen Enemy

Chosen Enemy Losing my soul

I feel like I will have to step on eggshells. Not in a bad way, because I think it's something that needs to be a given and obvious, that you need to be nice to people on the internet. Gotta say though, that out of all the forums I've ran into across the internet, this is the most 'nice' one. This will hopefullu raise awareness to the subject that is supposed to exist anyway, for more than a week. However, in my opinion, needs to be up to some level. Too nice might create the situation of fakeness. But I suppose the meaning of it is to be up front about stuff with a nice tone. Do I understand it right? To keep being honest and up front but with kind words?

2. Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers Yataro Staff Member

Sineya
    Yes :) To give your opinion or disagree without being cruel or disrespectful to the other person or trying to make them feel bad about themselves.

3. BananaBuffy

BananaBuffy Peanut Bear

I haven't been online for the majority of the week but I am here now and am loving the atmosphere around the boards. It looks like this week is working for everyone. I love these rules, I just love how this week is making everyone think.

4. The Scourge

The Scourge Scooby

To be honest, I don't really see a difference. I've never had any kind of problem with anybody here or noticed anything out of line. The boards look the same to me as they always have.

This is actually the tamest board I've ever been a part of. I'm actually kind of proud. lol

5. This Year's Girl

This Year's Girl Grateful grapefruit

Sineya
    I have actually noticed a difference too! This is a very friendly place to begin with, but I think all these discussions and bringing up stuff that can be consider rude has lead to a even more positive enviroment! I hope it lasts after this week is over! :)

6. Aloverssoulz

Aloverssoulz Potential

I will try my best to be mega nice ;o

*gives everyone many hugs and kisses*....*get's overly friendly* :p

Taake: "hands, hands in new places!" /just kidding ;)