1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Zombie Joyce and Giles: A love story

Discussion in 'Introduction To The Watcher Diaries' started by Anyanka Bunny Killer, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Anyanka Bunny Killer

Anyanka Bunny Killer "I got these evil hand issues..."

Black Thorn
    As Giles crept across the shadowy graveyard, he wondered if he should turn back. "This is wrong, absolutely wrong," he muttered to himself. But he continued walking...common sense had completely evaded his mind. He only knew passion. A dark, unspeakable craving. He wiped the sweat away from his brow. "Buffy would never forgive me; I'd become a laughingstock, and the Watcher's Council will have me killed out of hand." Yet even these thoughts did not deter him.

Finally, he reached the grave of Joyce Summers. Nervously, he began the spell which would resurrect the object of his obsession. The Latin words seemed to hang in the night air; at the conclusion of this dark magic, Giles took a deep breath. Suddenly, the wormy earth atop Joyce's grave began to shift. A pale hand emerged...and he grasped it eagerly. His lips were moist with anticipation. Without fanfare, the creature that was formerly Joyce Summers pulled herself from the partially obscured coffin. Her eyes sparkled with a slightly demonic glee. "Giles, darling. How good of you to come for me."

Giles sat still, his eyes caressing the sweet, rotting flesh before him. He was a very bad man...

(to be continued...)

:p

Last Watcher likes this.