• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

#1 Buffy Summers (BTVS) v. #9 Faith Lehane (BTVS)

Who do you like better?

• Buffy Summers (BTVS)

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Faith Lehane (BTVS)

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Trick

Scooby
And she liked Leather a lot more . Yum !
One day I might do an essay on why leather just never seems to fail to be sexy, on a woman that is;) Its actually not my favourite bit of clothing, but yeah Faith pretty much rocks it, as does Buffy the few times she embraces it.:)

Dolores

Professional sleeper
Yep. Loved Faith's outfit. She wore the hell out of those crop tops and leather pants!

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
One day I might do an essay on why leather just never seems to fail to be sexy, on a woman that is;) Its actually not my favourite bit of clothing, but yeah Faith pretty much rocks it, as does Buffy the few times she embraces it.:)
Let me guess, your favourite bit of clothing is the birthday suit?! ;) :D

I'd just like to add, that men in leather also rock. Most of the time literally.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Thought it'd be closer at least. Well at least I stuck my neck out with my Faith prediction:p Really enjoyed the tournament and taking part though:)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
It's a Summers victory! I'm actually quite surprised.
I am surprised Faith did not get more votes but you cant really complain that Buffy won it. I mean, I can because I thought Mal was the best character in the Whedonverse, but can't complain Buffy beating Faith.

Buffy vote totals:
Round 1 - 30
Round 2 - 25
Round 3- 25
Round 4- 25
Round 5- 26
Championship- 26
Total 157

Faith vote totals:
Round 1- 24
Round 2- 23
Round 3- 25
Round 4- 22
Round 5- 21
Championship- 12
Total 127

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Looks like Faith put up quite a fight . I still like them both :)

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
I must admit, I did get an inkling that Faith might nab it, but Buffy reigns supreme! Well, it is her name above the door.... ;)

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
As for the vocal voters it seemed it could be a tough fight but once again people not sharing their thoughts seem to have a liking to Buffy. Not surprising and neither is that she ended up the winner. Even if I personally would have preferred a more surprising winner. Well, congrats Buffy.

Round 1 - 30
Round 2 - 25
Round 3- 25
Round 4- 25
Round 5- 26
Championship- 26
Total 157
That's some strong numbers. What's the lowest score for someone going through to the next round?

Yes I'm lazy.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hopefully more people can watch and enjoy the goodness of Firefly in the upcoming year to make it a little more diverse. But Mal got much further than I thought he would. I just would have liked to have seen Zoe or Wash go further.

That's some strong numbers. What's the lowest score for someone going through to the next round?
I am not certain but I believe it would be the first round Lindsey with 14 and Faith's tie breaker making him have 15.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
And maybe next time we could more of a selection instead on in a few cases having people who nobody liked .
I speaking of the blue hand people here :D

Top Bottom