• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

#1 Reprint

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
BOOM! Studios announced today that Buffy The Vampire Slayer #1 has sold out at the distributor level before arriving in comic book shops on January 23rd.

To meet this overwhelming demand from fans, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT will arrive in stores on February 20th with a stunning all-new cover by Amelia Vidal, featuring everyone’s favorite young witch – Willow Rosenberg!

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT is available exclusively in comic shops (use comicshoplocator.com to find the nearest one) on February 20, 2019.

white avenger

white avenger
I have a subscription with TFAW, so I have no idea whether I'll get the first printing or the second. or which variant it will be. Also, just me being nit pickie, but Buffy never wore anything even vaguely resembling that in the whole 7 years of the TV series, or the 5 later Seasons at Dark Horse. (or, on closer observation, neither did Willow, who is who that must be)

Mylie

Scooby
The reprint cover is beautiful!

I received an email from my local store informing me that my issue arrived so I’ll get the first issue. I’m glad I subscribed to it months ago.

W

WillowFromBuffy

I received an email from my local store informing me that my issue arrived so I’ll get the first issue. I’m glad I subscribed to it months ago.
How does subscriptions and variant covers work? Do you get to choose a cover for each issue or do they just send you the main cover?

Mylie

Scooby
How does subscriptions and variant covers work? Do you get to choose a cover for each issue or do they just send you the main cover?
I could have picked among the various variant covers for each issue had the store where I have my subscription distributed around 100 copies (since the variants are 1:100) which they don’t. It’s the biggest comics store in Montreal but I don’t think BtVS is popular enough in Quebec to have a store order 100 copies of 1 issue.

W
WillowFromBuffy
I found my answer. It seems like you get the subscription cover if you order directly from BOOM. No choice :(

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
BOOM! Studios announced today that Buffy The Vampire Slayer #1 has sold out at the distributor level before arriving in comic book shops on January 23rd.

To meet this overwhelming demand from fans, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT will arrive in stores on February 20th with a stunning all-new cover by Amelia Vidal, featuring everyone’s favorite young witch – Willow Rosenberg!

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 SECOND PRINTING VARIANT is available exclusively in comic shops (use comicshoplocator.com to find the nearest one) on February 20, 2019.
By the look of that cover I guess Willow’s been raiding Faith’s closet.

Farewell, adorable fuzzy sweaters only Willow could pull off, you will be missed.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Does Willow have a tattoo? Looks like there's a line on her right side (left side of screen) of her stomach. If so, what of?

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
In this, Willow's face looks like Ryan Reynolds if he were a female.

W

WillowFromBuffy

You don't see that think dark line that starts just above her pants? 🤔
I think it is just a line between her hip bone and her lower abdomen to keep her from looking too flat. It serves the same purpose as the line that runs down her neck and the one that runs out of her hand.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Not sure. The one on her neck could be from head being turned. The one on her hand might be curve of her hand (or the old palm reader's 'life line'). The one on her stomach doesn't seem to be for anything. If it was for 'looking flat', then why isn't it on both sides? 🤔

W

WillowFromBuffy

Not sure. The one on her neck could be from head being turned. The one on her hand might be curve of her hand (or the old palm reader's 'life line'). The one on her stomach doesn't seem to be for anything. If it was for 'looking flat', then why isn't it on both sides? 🤔
Do you have a line that runs from your pinkie and down your arm? It is there to give us a visual cue on the position of her hand. The life line circles the root of your thumb.

Top Bottom