• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

#2 Rupert Giles (BTVS) v. #15 Badger (FLY)

Who do you like better?

• Giles (BTVS)

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Badger (FLY)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Trick

Scooby
Giles. Could have been a walking posh brit stereotype, if not for ASH's delightfully subture and engaging performance. One of the great ever Whedon characters.

Wildfly

blue fire
Black Thorn
except he can't cross-reference to save his life (or his slayer's) and it took him ages to connect Angel and Spike, Buffy had to point out the symbol of the order of aurelius, he was keeping at home in a cookiebox (and in the magic box) dangerous artifacts, waved off Buffy when she tried to warn him about the earthquake and i can go on and on...
He is super shanti about his job. I think Wesley would've made a much better researcher and watcher if Giles & Buffy weren't sabotaging him, but helping the new guy to acclimatise. They hated him for something that was Travers' fault.

Last edited:

Mr Trick

Scooby
except he can't cross-reference to save his life (or his slayer's) and it took him ages to connect Angel and Spike, Buffy had to point out the symbol of the order of aurelius, he was keeping at home in a cookiebox (and in the magic box) dangerous artifacts, waved off Buffy when she tried to warn him about the earthquage and i can go on and on...
He is super shanti about his job. I think Wesley would've made a much better researcher and watcher if Giles & Buffy weren't sabotaging him, but helping the new guy to acclimatise. They hated him for something that was Travers' fault.
Bloody hell that was a bit off topic!:D Does that mean you vote Badger than?;)

Wildfly
Wildfly
:P Badger was fun in firefly... and less in DOLL

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Badger was AWESOME.. and fun. I forgot how much so until we did the rewatch.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Wildfly Holy cow!! I did not know Mark Sheppard was in Dollhouse! But you said he wasn't as good?

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
I voted for Giles. He had such a great fatherly relationship with all the scoobies.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Early Giles is so great he should breeze through to begin with. When it gets to the crunch his later appearances might hold him back.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Early Giles is so great he should breeze through to begin with. When it gets to the crunch his later appearances might hold him back.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out. He is in a really easy bracket, I don't think he will face much of a threat until the final four.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
No question about it, even if he keeps that hat on... Giles all the way!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
That was so cool seeing Giles dressed up like that :p

Top Bottom