• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

30 Day Film Challenge - pt2

Sineya
Day 30: Your least favourite film?

Candy (1968) starring Ewa Aulin as Candy, an innocent but beautiful high-school girl who gets into all kinds of sexual situations. With a cast like Richard Burton, Marlin Brando, James Coburn, John Huston, Walter Matthau and Ringo Starr, it was not due to lack of talent. It was full of "experimental art" that someone forgot to say was a failed experiment, for example, a brain surgeon opens the side of a patient's skull and attaches a wall plug outlet. They plug in a radio, turn on the music and dance around the operating room. That kind of pretentious crap. I remember me and my date leaving before the end, something we rarely did.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Day 30: Your least favourite film?

New Moon was one of the worst films I've ever seen, so I'll go with that one. I was so bored.

@Evil Seal - I have seen A Simple Favor and Blake was pretty much the only good thing about the film!

Sad this is over :( Who's going to start the next 30 Day Challenge? Someone suggested a music one?

Top Bottom