• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

30 Days of Angel - Round 2

BaskingINBangel

I'm busy basking.......
Day 24: Scene that you see differently now compared to your first watch?

Wesley kidnapping Connor, in Sleep Tight.
The first time I saw it I was furious with Wesley, but after I watched it again, I totally see from his perspective why he did it.

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member

Wesley sleeping with Virginia pretending to be a vampire and Angel, some people in the fandom talk about it as some kind of rape :oops: .

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.

Lilah dressing up as Fred and Wesley's "Leave [the glasses] on" comment. I used to see this as a very hot scene in which Lilah mocks Wes, but now it reads as Lilah debasing herself and Wesley deliberately humiliating/degrading her by letting her know he'd rather be having sex with Fred.

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
On my first watch, every scene with Cordelia in S4 made me think the writers had lost their minds. Now that I know about Jasmine and Skip's plot, those same scenes still make me think the writers had lost their minds.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn

When Harmony joined the vamp club in Disharmony, I first thought she was only being awful and traitorous for the fun of it. But then I realised that she wants to belong somewhere, where's she's truly accepted.

Airam

Zen baby.
Sineya
Day 25: Funniest episode?

Spin the Bottle is a tough one to beat foe sure! Also, and admittedly I am a bit rusty on ep names ita been a while, but a scene that always makes me loose is the We are the Champions kareoke scene.

Man, wishing I had come back the beginning of the month when this thread started!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Y'know, you can always go back and answer the prior questions. In fact, I dare you! 😜

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
Day 26: Darkest Moment?

Spike & Angel in the end of A Hole In The World. Angel doesn't save Fred because a lot of people will die. And Spike looking at the hole...

Or All people in Los Angeles getting brainwashed and controlled by Jasmine.

Last edited:

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Day 26: Darkest moment?

Angel setting fire to Darla and Dru. That look on his face...Darla's right, that was neither Angelus nor Angel, that was someone completely third.

RachM
RachM
*Shrugs* I don't mind the slow motion and it doesn't take away from the horror of the scene. There's some slow-mo in your pick too ;)

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Day 26: Darkest Moment?

Connor helping Faux Cordy to murder the innocent girl in Inside Out, it always gets to me, it's pretty much the point of no return for him.

Puppet
Puppet
That slow-mo, tho? :/
Top Bottom