• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

#4 Fred Burkle (ATS) v. #9 Faith (BTVS)

Who do you like better?

• Fred (ATS)

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Faith (BTVS)

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Goodbye Fred, you should have left us long ago.

charchar

Townie
I think Faith has a good chance of winning this whole thing I do love Fred too though

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Fred should not have beaten Holtz nor River. She managed to list this long off of her guiles and 'who me?' charm but no more.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Both good characters, but I do think that Faith made a bigger impact on Buffy than Fred did on Angel. Could see her winning the whole thing from here out.

mackenzie99

Potential
I'm pretty sure that Faith has a better chance of winning overall so i voted for her........

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
So, this time I'm going to do the right thing and vote for Faith! Poor Fred doesn't stand a chance on this one....

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
Faith. Fred's awesome but Faith is a way better character, possibly my favorite in the entire verse.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith. Simply because I find her breakdown on Buffy more believable that Fred's 'kooky/crazy' over on Angel.

Faith. Fred is so cutsy-whootsey it makes me want to heave most of the time.
Plus she utterly bores me as a character.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Sexy vs cute. I like Faith better on Ats which make it more difficult to decide. I am after all a sucker for cute.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
That's the first real tough one for me. I love both characters so much, for very different reasons. It might come down to who I like best as an actress, and that would be Amy Acker. But I'm still not decided.

Mr Trick

Scooby
That's the first real tough one for me. I love both characters so much, for very different reasons. It might come down to who I like best as an actress, and that would be Amy Acker. But I'm still not decided.
I think that is the contrast yes. Overall, Acker is the more diverse actress and brings a greater growth to her character over the show, whereas Faith is the more iconic character who had the great impact on the show(s), but while ED is good she doesn't quite have Acker's range.

Top Bottom