• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

#5 Cordelia Chase (BTVS) v. #4 Angel (BTVS)

Who do you like better?

• Cordelia Chase (BTVS)

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Angel (BTVS)

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Trick

Scooby
Cordelia is one of my favourite Buffy characters and features in some of my favourite ever scenes from the show. Angel only really got going in the third season.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Still Angel. I always more tolerated than liked Cordy as a character.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Oh that is hard! My favorite version of Cordy against my favorite verson of Angel. Seriously. Oh man.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
This is one case where I torn about who to pick so I going to hide who I pick here since it so painful.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Angel could get knocked out by Cordy and Faith in the same round. Wouldn't that be a kicker.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
LOl . You said it :)
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Mr Trick

Scooby
Still Angel. I always more tolerated than liked Cordy as a character.
Oh your just voting for Angel because of his looks!:p And the reasons I voted for Cordy are none of your concern;)

Oh that is hard! My favorite version of Cordy against my favorite verson of Angel. Seriously. Oh man.
Really? You like Angel on Buffy more than on his own show? Not sure I've ever heard someone with that view before;) Would be interested to know why?

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Angel on BtVS was broody and mostly dull. He's better on his own show. So my vote goes to Cordy.

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
I liked Cordy's character development but I love Bangel and Angel with Buffy is always going to be my favourite.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Really? You like Angel on Buffy more than on his own show? Not sure I've ever heard someone with that view before;) Would be interested to know why?
I've mentioned it before... he was more 'fun' on Buffy and my views of Angel on his own show are tainted from when Whedon took over from Greenwalt and altered the character.

Mr Trick

Scooby
I've mentioned it before... he was more 'fun' on Buffy and my views of Angel on his own show are tainted from when Whedon took over from Greenwalt and altered the character.
If we were talking Angelus on Buffy compared with Angelus on Angel? I would be with you. For me Angel on Buffy only really got going from Amends onwards.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
That was an easy one to predict. Season two was great.

Top Bottom