• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

AB's Attempts Take 2

Love the new stuff. Of course I am biased towards the Dru piece, but I also really love the Anya one GORGEOUS! The wallpapers are really good too. The Reunited one is my fav. and the blending in the Michelle one is amazing great entry in your shiny new thread!

A
Angels baby101
Thanks hun :D i almost forgot about the banners hense why they are so plain

alexa

rip it up
Oh nice, you're always getting better with the blending. Cute Sarah and Seth piece also, like how you've made their eyes come out. :D

A
Angels baby101
Ya the Michelle One was so freakin hard but thanks i'm glad ya like em

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
Really fab pieces AB! I especially like the Michelle piece, although all the subtle colouring works well on the walls! The blending on EVERYTHING is excellent too! :)

A
Angels baby101
Thanks hun :) agian the credit goes to you too if it werent for the tutorials and some of your textures theywouldn't be here thanks :)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Man, you're really getting awesome at these! Major kudos to ya :)

Again, my favourtie has to be the "Reunited" piece, I LOVE the textures you used, it worked really excellent with the photo. And the colour pallete blends all works nicely too, very nice! Also really liked the Michelle piece, love how you made her eyes stand out so much, really makes it a very eye-catching piece. Those photos are really great too, almost crystal clear.

Great work, hope to see more soon! :)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Wow! Amazing work hun!! I too, quite like the sparkles! The texture just works so well with the photos you chose. The R.LM one has to be m favourite though, it turned out REALLY pretty (and of course, awesome blending! :D I really do need a patch for this...)

Anyway, again great work! Really hope that you post more soon :thumb:

A
Angels baby101
Thanks hun yeah i think the Robia peice is my favorite too i just wanted to try some new tricks.. Thank you though :D

Angel's vision

Silence! I Keel you!
AB, you sure your not really Lyri in disguise? Those are awsome hun!

A
Angels baby101
wow to be anywhere near compared with Lyri is a real compliment... she's so much better but thank you :) your too sweet av

Blondie Bear

Zydrate Addict
I like both of them. Your choice of quote on the Bangel one is different and adorable. The link on the second one is broken, but I managed to figure it out and see it anyway, and my first thought (after "whoa, she's nekkid!") was "She's got a funny waist! Look at how tiny that is."

Top Bottom