• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Adam Baldwin

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Does Adam Baldwin's opinions change how to view Jayne?

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I don't follow many of the actors on social media (at least not anymore) so thankfully I don't have to know what their personality or politics are. I don't know if it would change much. I mean I like their work and most of them seem to get on with each other so that's good enough for me. If you're an asshat or douchebag to work with it always comes out in the end. As far as I know Adam Baldwin is great to work with.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Opinions, no, but behavior might be different. It was on the boards that I heard about Nathan Fillion supposedly being Nasty/bullying Stana Katic on Castle, and I must admit that on re-watches I kind of ”watch for clues”. I still have no idea if it is true, but I’m unsettled enough about it to want to know if its. Although, I still love Mal and watch Castle... so I guess it doesn’t change how I view the characters after all.

Bottom line, what little I know about Baldwin hasn’t influenced my view of Jayne, he remains one of my faves.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Yeah there's a big difference between someone's beliefs/politics and their actions
S
Spanky
Most liberals have bad actions while conservatives have bad opinions.
K
katmobile
Not true Spanky - plenty of both have bad actions.
Top Bottom