• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 6 discussion

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Only started watching latest episode. Just wanted to say that Young Jemma is the most adorable funny little thing! :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Okidoki, got my ep on, will catch up on the thread after :)
"
I am the sort of viewer that relies on the "previously on" update bit.

Awwww so adorable, how Fitz touches her hand first - to check if she is in reality. aw.

This does seem unsafe....such a shame brilliant minds tend to end in madness. I hope it doesnt here :/ Aw they sucking up this sop. Although he will soon see the wedding if all is shared... and his death.

Haha his little scream. Bit like Alice in Wonderland. Therapy will only open boxes that you can never close again.

I like Coulsons "you end up being the most changed by it" I agree.

What the heck is this slimey slayer thing. I HATE these brain machine things, remind me of MRIs, now days my head starts ringing everytime I have an x-ray, I had so many. Ow.

I feel like @Bluebird might be enjoying this episode. Diverse Iain, at it again. He does have the better acting skill of the two.

Ah moment of friends, bit buffy-esque. Honestly I find the fighting a bit much, I want to regress to my bedroom. This season seems somewhat intense within the relationships. Ok at least it ended in a lol.

I guess this is where the movies come in?

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
@Octavia Yeah! I thought it could be self indulgent and a fan service of a bottle episode but it was beautifully written with specificity and detail to the characters. And acted brilliantly of course.

The latest episode seemed to be treading water, thought not in a bad way. I'm intrigued for future storylines. I'm looking forward to the Mack and Turbo reunion, their friendship is so sweet.

Twinkie

Townie
This episode felt a bit weak for me I mean not surprising after the last one. I didn't like them making that dumb decision by putting the two Shrikes together when they knew they were coming close together and the way Sarge was acting. I get why, it just felt too obvious that doing that would have been a very bad idea and do they only have one containment module because you'd think they would make at least 10 of those things but no or at least handcuff a prisoner to a railing.

Poor Daisy but at least she's handling her emotions a lot better than everyone else.

Sarge isn't wrong in a way but it was frustrating to see him playing with Mack's head but it's not shocking they would clash as Mack is not willing to sacrifice more human lives but I do feel he made a good choice in the end even though we know it's going to backfire. I have been enjoying Sarge so far and you can tell Clark Gregg is having so much fun.

Deke is still at it with Daisy and when will he realise that Agent Khan has more a chance getting with Daisy than he does at that. I am also glad they addressed the fact about no one telling Deke about Fitz and him being rightfully angry about the situation. I like him being apart of the team and I wonder if anyone is going to tell Daisy about Deke's simulation her.

Mack and Yoyo are grown ass adults yet they won't just deal with their problems and move forward.

I enjoyed the Fitzsimmons moments especially Fitz getting jealous of the guy hitting on Jemma.

I hope we get to see Enoch again this season.

I'm pretty sure that woman is the creator if she is that's going to be a little awkward.

Bluebird

Black Thorn
I liked this first part of the two parter - though I noticed a lot of people had guessed Izel was a bad guy already - is she though?

I'm still intrigued to find out the whole truth about Sarge, and the monoliths and his connection to Izel. Now that we know his DNA is an exact match for Coulson, to me that means he is Coulson, if just a version of him. He mentioned he was over a hundred years old, and the monolith that sent the gang into the future took them to hundred years later. That seems like more than a coincidence. Maybe he is Coulson and he's just forgot over the years, as he said earlier the name "rings a bell". He is also fiercely loyal to his family, like the original man.

Bluebird

Black Thorn
I love this show - it reminds me how I felt watching Buffy or Angel for the first time.

This one just gave me more questions! That scene when they're all together at the end, relaxing, and Davis is passed out and the camera is moving in a suggestive way and I just thought he was gonna Shrike crystallise right there and I wasn't prepared, but it was okay... for now. Looks like Davis and maybe May have been compromised.

Mack is still my beautiful man who just needs a big hug, and he got it from his Turbo. Man, I really hope we get another scene with them. I really enjoyed Mack's first introduction on the show, when he was helping Fitz with his brain injury without pussyfooting around the issue like others were. He treated him with respect and as an equal and that really resonated with me.

Top Bottom