1. Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Ten thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ahh Plotholes!!

Discussion in 'Sunnydale Cemetery' started by GraceK, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Fuffy Baith

Fuffy Baith 2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member

Sineya
    I've always wondered why Giles didn't tell the council. He didn't know that they were planning on resurrecting Buffy. And in season 5 he's re-enstated as a watcher again. So why wouldn't he tell them? Maybe he thinks they'd kill Faith to get a new watcher, but then why wouldn't he try to get Faith out and help her? I guess after all these years maybe he just doesn't care about the preservation of the slayer line.
    That's a really good point. My guess is that after uncle Enos and Jenny died maybe the rest of the clan never found out that Angel lost his soul. Although I think it would have been cool if someone had tracked Angel to LA.

Puppet and Athene like this.
  2. Ethan Reigns

Ethan Reigns Scooby

Sineya
    Have one of the Kalderash clan meet up with Holtz and they could go hunting together.

GraceK likes this.
  3. GraceK

GraceK Grr Arrg

Thats actually brilliant!!! :)

4. Puppet

Puppet My ass is not pansy!

Black Thorn
    So many of these I've either thought myself in the past or I go, oh yeah, that's right. For some reason I find that finding plot holes is actually more fun than it is annoying :)

My favorite BtVS plot hole is the end of the Gift. It was the part of Dawn's blood that made her the Key that could close the portals, huge plot hole that suddenly Buffy's blood can do the same. Glory couldn't use Buffy's blood to open the portal, but it could close it? Riiight, that makes sense.

Zenseem and GraceK like this.