• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Alexa Davalos set for female lead in Frank Darabont’s L.A. Noir

The Scourge

Scooby
Alexa Davalos (Defiance) is set for the female lead in Frank Darabont's TNT drama pilot L.A. Noir, a fast-paced crime drama set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and '50s that tells the true story of a decades-long conflict between the LAPD, under the determined leadership of Police Chief William Parker, and ruthless criminal elements led by mobster Mickey Cohen. Davalos, repped by UTA and Anonymous, will play Jasmine, a beauty with a complicated past.

Source

I'm glad to see her land a lead role. especially in a Darabont show. I thought she was great in Angel and always felt she deserved more recognition. It will be cool to see her opposite Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead).

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
I'm glad to see her doing something else. I was a little surprised that she wasnt going to reprise her role as Andromeda for Wrath of the Titans.

Taake

Kissing Toast
Staff member
Black Thorn
I think that's great, I really like Alexa Davalos so it'll be great to get to see her in a lead role!

HisMrs

The Walking BED
Sineya
How am I just now seeing this? Awesome! She's hot, and Jon Bernthal is fooking awesome... Can't wait!

Top Bottom