• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

All New Slayers Make First Appearance in Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Chosen Ones #1

redtent

Townie
Apparently new comic is coming up!

BOOM! Studios has announced an oversized one-shot comic book BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER: THE CHOSEN ONES #1 that will debut on August 28, 2019, in partnership with 20th Century Fox Consumer Products.

Source: Boom Studios

Taake

I can kill you with my brain
Staff member
Black Thorn
Oh, well this sounds kind of interesting!

“Buffy might be the Slayer you know best, but she’s not the only incredible woman to be a Chosen One—and you’re getting the first appearance of three new Slayers in this issue, as well as the never-before-seen origins of the Sunnydale Hellmouth!” said Jeanine Schaefer, Executive Editor, BOOM! Studios. “Mairghread, Ornella, Celia, and Alexa dig into the secret origins of these important characters from the past who’ll have a huge impact on Buffy’s future!”

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
Sounds cool. It'll be interesting to see what new mythology they introduce to the buffyverse.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I don't know why, but I'm troubled by the "20th Century Fox Consumer Products". Is that the same people who went around shutting down fan sites?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
The synopsis from Boom:

- The First Appearance of The Greatest Slayers in History!
- Journey back in time and witness the stories of some of the Slayers from all over the globe. Watch the birth of the Sunnydale Hellmouth—an event that will lead to repercussions across the globe… and into the present day. A can’t miss for current Buffy readers and new fans alike!
- The Slayers first seen on variant covers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1-4 make their first full length debuts right here!

Source: Newsarama

Top Bottom