• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Alyson twitter post.

Btvs fan

Scooby
Yep same as Adam Bush and Danny Strong and Tom Lenk and Joss Whedon and even Charisma Carpenter amd they all say the same thing, they all agree with Stacey.
I'm only amazed more haven't chimed in
Only Charisma has had the Courage to add that Cordelia was right for Angel.

Faded90

Potential
I do love to see some Buffy on Twitter 😂

I love how there’s still a lot of Fuffy shippers going by a lot of the responses to Alysons tweet as well 😂

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I saw another response from Sarah floating around but I'm not sure if it's fake or deleted because no one is talking about it.

NokLyf

Give me something to sing about...
Sarah did post about the stacey tweet on insta but that's the only response I've seen from her. Don't think she does twitter anymore.

Athene
Athene
Which post was it?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Missed Sarah response.

Also nice to know people are still being impacted by Buffy after all these years :D

burrunjor

Potential
Ah right got you. Personally I'm not keen on Biden's victory anyway or the Dems so I don't care what Stacey thinks. (I'll go to the politics section if you want to discuss it further LOL.)

I still say Angel was the best simply from a plot point of view. Angelus being unleashed was the show at its peak. Spuffy felt like lets just pair two characters together and I prefer Spike as the self server, Crowley type personally.

Still nice to see Sarah and Alyson unlike some other genre stars still being passionate about the show decades on. PS Tara will always be the one for Willow. (Though I didn't mind Oz either. He and Tara were a bit similar. I suppose Willow likes the quiet nice type, which makes Kennedy a bit of a weird choice LOL.)

Faded90

Potential
Ah right got you. Personally I'm not keen on Biden's victory anyway or the Dems so I don't care what Stacey thinks. (I'll go to the politics section if you want to discuss it further LOL.)

I still say Angel was the best simply from a plot point of view. Angelus being unleashed was the show at its peak. Spuffy felt like lets just pair two characters together and I prefer Spike as the self server, Crowley type personally.

Still nice to see Sarah and Alyson unlike some other genre stars still being passionate about the show decades on. PS Tara will always be the one for Willow. (Though I didn't mind Oz either. He and Tara were a bit similar. I suppose Willow likes the quiet nice type, which makes Kennedy a bit of a weird choice LOL.)
I have no doubt post Chosen Willow will have quickly binned off Kennedy once she realised that she really was just an awful person

burrunjor
burrunjor
True. She was just the rebound after Tara.
Top Bottom