• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Amber Benson - ClexaCon 2019

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
(Sorry not sure if this belongs here or in the "Cast & Character, Tara/Amber Benson" thread. So if it belongs somewhere else a mod please feel free to move it to the apropriate thread, or if something about it already exists, just delete this thread :))

Was anyone of you at ClexaCon and meet Amber Benson? If so how was it? Did you ask a question in the video? Or if you weren't there have you seen this video? Did she say something that was new to you? And what questions would you want to ask her if you get the chance? Or have you ever met Amber? (even if it wasn't exactly that event, just anywhere)

For me:
I have never met Amber Benson :( But I really want to she seems so nice and fun to be around, she's really funny :D
I knew a lot of the stuff she said already like that she knew Alyson before and the things about CWDP and others, but some things were also new to me like the short film she was in where she played a lesbian, I didn't know about that before...
Or what she said about the kiss with Alyson and her...
Oh and the Under Your Spell group singing was AMAZING!
This video made me cry!😭 A lot!😭😭
I really just wish I could have been there!!!!!!!! 😭😭❤💖💗💕

Last edited:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon/hail hydra
Black Thorn
I've never met Amber, but I've chatted with her on Twitter a couple of times. She's awesome and such a good sport!! I remember that @Blair had a huge crush on her, so I told Amber...and she played along. @Blair was just DYING when I asked Amber if she was a good kisser. 😅 Amber didn't answer the question directly, but she kept liking @Blair's tweets ...because she knew it would be received well, to say the least.

Amber also gave BB a shout out on Twitter, at my request. She is SO cool. And she likes to get high, which makes me love her even more. I have to find those tweets...right now!

Willow Tara

Sineya
I've never met Amber, but I've chatted with her on Twitter a couple of times. She's awesome and such a good sport!! I remember that @Blair had a huge crush on her, so I told Amber...and she played along. @Blair was just DYING when I asked Amber if she was a good kisser. 😅 Amber didn't answer the question directly, but she kept liking @Blair's tweets ...because she knew it would be received well, to say the least.

Amber also gave BB a shout out on Twitter, at my request. She is SO cool. And she likes to get high, which makes me love her even more. I have to find those tweets...right now!
OMG how amazing is that! If you do find those tweets please send me a pm with the links. Really interested to read them. That is sooo cool you tweeted with Amber!!! I want that too!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon/hail hydra
Black Thorn
OMG how amazing is that! If you do find those tweets please send me a pm with the links. Really interested to read them. That is sooo cool you tweeted with Amber!!! I want that too!
It took me an HOUR to find one of them! 😨 God, that was exhausting. But I also discovered that Blair deleted her Twitter account...so I can't access her tweets to Amber. Damn it. After searching through two years of tweets on my phone, my fingers hurt.

2019-04-15_09.51.09.jpg

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
That was an hour well spent. Thanks @Willow Tara. Amber mentions already knowing Alyson before she was cast. Wonder where & when they first met? 🤔

Willow Tara

Sineya
That was an hour well spent. Thanks @Willow Tara. Amber mentions already knowing Alyson before she was cast. Wonder where & when they first met? 🤔
Did you read "The Watcher´s Guide vol. 2" ? There´s an interview with Amber. I knew about Alyson and Amber before I watched the video, because I have the book at home and she says it in the interview. There´s lots of interesting things in all three volumes of the Watcher´s Guides, but this was by far my favourite information I found out from the books. :D

Interviewer: "How did you know Alyson?"
Amber: "I met her through mutual friends at a party five years ago. It was a long time ago. It was the year she got this, I think, or the year before she got this. She´s still into animals, she´s just like she was. Still the nicest person that walks the face of the Earth. So down-to-earth and cool."
😍 💗

Last edited:
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Hollywood can be such a 'small world after all'
Top Bottom