• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Amber Benson to Star in The Nightmare Gallery

SeraphFilms

Townie
Just wanted to share the exciting news that Amber Benson is going to star in an upcoming horror/drama feature called The Nightmare Gallery!

From /Film's write-up on the project: "The 40-year-old actress’ new horror drama The Nightmare Gallery, feels like a nod to her roots, with a starring role as an gay anthropology professor who investigates the mysterious, supernatural disappearance of one of her students. Maybe if Tara had lived, this would be the kind of adventures she would have."

Source: /Film

There's also a Kickstarter for the project going on right now. You find that here.

W

WillowFromBuffy

Amber Benson is FOURTY!? I have to remind myself that I am getting older, too.

A horror flick with a positive message sounds like an oxymoron, but I would really like this to be good. There should be more indie movies and I should watch more of them.

SeraphFilms

Townie
What really makes you feel old is the fact that Michelle Trachtenberg is nearly 32 years old......little Dawnies in her thirties!!!!!
My wife and I were lucky enough to work with Michelle at a charity event a couple of years ago, and even though she's in her early 30s, it still felt like we were working with Dawn!

Did anyone happen to come across Amber's film 'One eyed monster' :oops:o_O
I haven't. But I can assure you there are no evil alien penises in this film :)

Spanish Flame

It's Not Easy Being Green
Sounds really good. I hope can get the chance to watch this someday at some point

Top Bottom