• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Amy Acker/Fred Appreciation

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Moderators - please feel free to merge this into another thread if it already exists.

I want a space where we can discuss how wonderful this woman is. I am currently watching Supersymmetry and I absolutely forgot how brilliant she is. Fred has gone through four years of torture and she has come out the other side as an intelligent, beautiful woman. She is more intellligent than the most intelligent of the group, braver than the bravest, and cuter than a Japanese harajuku girl.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I'm always willing to say how fantastic Fred is. Her strength, her beauty, her kindness, and her all around heroism are just a few of the wonderful qualities she has. I honestly can't believe more people don't love her. Her growth is also impressive despite the fact that she never loses the childlike heart. She can be hilarious sometimes as well, and her smile just absolutely lights up a room.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Moderators - please feel free to merge this into another thread if it already exists.

I want a space where we can discuss how wonderful this woman is. I am currently watching Supersymmetry and I absolutely forgot how brilliant she is. Fred has gone through four years of torture and she has come out the other side as an intelligent, beautiful woman. She is more intellligent than the most intelligent of the group, braver than the bravest, and cuter than a Japanese harajuku girl.
Fred is fantastic! She's a beautiful, strong & amazing person who always is selfless.
I love her ever since her debut and she's only grown from there. I loved watching her shy phases in S3 to her strong confident phases in S4 - S5.
She was a great choice and Amy Acker played her perfectly + it was great to see another woman on the main cast.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
She's very cute and smart and she survived 5 years in a hell dimension that her professor sent her to, I think that sums it up right now:)

telperion66

Potential
Fred is an outstanding character in the Buffyverse, a true credit to it, particularly in season three of Angel, where she is truly blossoming.

I felt her character's performances were a little subdued in the subsequent season four, but in season three, she truly shines.

Her character meshes so well in her cute yet heartfelt romance with Gunn. She develops into an integral part of Angel Investigations, bringing both depth and a lightness of touch to the season overall.

To conclude, Fred brings so much to the show, and in season three is an absolute joy to watch. We, as fans of the Buffyverse, are so lucky to have her performances captured on film so we can enjoy them on re-watches.

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
I love her the most in S4 she seems more serious, less childish. She 's also totally incredible in Supersymmetry & The Magic Bullet, I wish we had more episodes where Fred would be as great as in The Magic Bullet or Shiny Happy People.

Top Bottom