• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Amy Acker Movies/Tv Shows

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
So I am a really big Willow and Alyson Hannigan Fan and I have watched some of Alysons other works. I love doing that. I love anything related to the Buffyverse, Whedonverse things, Shows/Movies with Buffyverse actors etc. And I always have these different phases of what I currently love most/a lot about the Buffyverse. Right now I am rewatching Angel and (because I am always a Fred fan) I have a Fred phase. Sometimes I am totally into anything Willow related, then Tillow, then Spuffy and right now Fred (and Fresley/Frillow).
And so I am also totally into anything Amy Acker is involved.
So wich Movies or TV-Shows would you recommend that she plays a main character in and/or has really great moments? I don't want to spend that much money because I also wanna buy other Buffyverse stuff or things with those actors. So if it's a TV show best would be if it doesn't have that much seasons or buying all the seasons doesn't cost that much ;). I have ordered Much Ado About Nothing and I wanna get Dollhouse someday (not really because of Amy but I hread she has a role in there too :D). (The money part isn't that important, but first I wanna get things that aren't ao expensive.) So anything Amy related you can recommend?
513c548634d2f2223251713dc4cb96d5.gif
I just love her soooo much!!!

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Oh I love Amy Acker! She's great in everything! You have to watch Dollhouse, she's one of the more interesting characters. She has some great moments in season 2. I watched the show Person of Interest just because she was in it, and that was a good show, and she was bad ass in it. Also she's in the Fox X-men show The Gifted, she plays a mom character, more subdued role, but she's still good. For a more light Amy Acker, there's a Christmas movie call Dear, Santa, that's really cute. Amy Acker can do anything. I've not seen Much Ado About Nothing.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Eh, haven't really seen anything from her that impressed me enough to check out other stuff just because she was in it. Liked her in Alias but I think her role in Con Man was probably her best role.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Oh I love Amy Acker! She's great in everything! You have to watch Dollhouse, she's one of the more interesting characters. She has some great moments in season 2. I watched the show Person of Interest just because she was in it, and that was a good show, and she was bad ass in it. Also she's in the Fox X-men show The Gifted, she plays a mom character, more subdued role, but she's still good. For a more light Amy Acker, there's a Christmas movie call Dear, Santa, that's really cute. Amy Acker can do anything. I've not seen Much Ado About Nothing.
I read a bit about POI and watched a few videos about Root and Shaw. I guess now I kinda know the story of "Shoot" but I don´t really understand the plot of the show. It´s about a machine that (I think) films people who commit crime, but I´m not even sure if I understood that part right. So could you help me? Because I maybe wanna buy the DVDs because of Amy Acker. What is this show about?

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I read a bit about POI and watched a few videos about Root and Shaw. I guess now I kinda know the story of "Shoot" but I don´t really understand the plot of the show. It´s about a machine that (I think) films people who commit crime, but I´m not even sure if I understood that part right. So could you help me? Because I maybe wanna buy the DVDs because of Amy Acker. What is this show about?
Oh yea, I like Root and Shaw. Well the plot is kind of slowly revealed throughout the show. But basically, the guy with the glasses built a super computer that can sort of predict crime, it gives out social security numbers and then they try to prevent the person from dying. The grand scheme is basically A.I. computers that is like Big Brother, watching everyone and can manipulate people to do evil things. It's really interesting actually. The computer can tap into every camera in the world basically and ATMs and any computer. It's kinda scary thought. I definitely recommend watching the show from the beginning.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Oh yea, I like Root and Shaw. Well the plot is kind of slowly revealed throughout the show. But basically, the guy with the glasses built a super computer that can sort of predict crime, it gives out social security numbers and then they try to prevent the person from dying. The grand scheme is basically A.I. computers that is like Big Brother, watching everyone and can manipulate people to do evil things. It's really interesting actually. The computer can tap into every camera in the world basically and ATMs and any computer. It's kinda scary thought. I definitely recommend watching the show from the beginning.
Thank you! You explained this so much better than wikipedia 😂lol. I'll buy it when I find a good price on the DVDs. But first (I think) I'll watch Dollhouse, because it has less seasons and is really not expensive ;) Amy Acker! Eliza Dushku! Joss Whedon!!!

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Dollhouse I love. I got it on Blu Ray, Amy is great in it.
thetopher
thetopher
Dollhouse Karma. Whiskey is great. :)
Top Bottom