• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Amy Fanbook (last day to send a letter is on the 7th october)

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hi! So you know well I'll be meeting Amy on october 26th! And I wanted to make a fanbook for her where I write in letters from her fans from all over the world so she sees that there are so many people who truly love her!
And someone makes the same for Amber Benson and I am now able to write a letter to Amber and I am so happy and I thought as I am meeting Amy I can maybe make other people as happy as I am about Amber!
I have a few people on instagram who are taking part and I thought I'd ask you here too, if you want to write a letter to Amy! :)
You can also send me a picture of you so I can put it next to your text. (Some even want to put a picture of them cosplaying as an Amy character! I will put a picture of me as Illyria there ;))
I want it organized and fair, so one page per person (or two if there's a picture, so one page text and one page the picture)
So please not a huge text as it should fit on one page! :D
I'm doing this cause I know many people can't meet their idols and so sending them a letter makes them probably very happy, as with me and Amber :) And I think Amy will like it to see all the incredible fans she has from all over the world!!!
I am so excited to meet her OMG!!!! :D
I will probably update the progress of the book here then :)

http://instagr.am/p/B2zgGrDDTyp/
The last date to send me the text and a picture if you want is: the 7th october.
And I wanna finish the book on the: 13th october!

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
That's a cool idea

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hiiiiii!!!!! Ok so firstly: OMG I was gone for so long, I´m sorry! :( I missed you, so hopefully now I´m back more regularly! :D

So I met Amy on the 26th of october and it honestly was so so so amazing!!!! First I went to the panel and everytime they were talking about a role of Amy that I have watched (=everything they talked about, except the gifted) I screamed and applauded so loud haha😂😂 And at the end of the panel we were all taking a picture and I carried Feigenbaum with me and after the photo when everyone was walking away i just stood there. I didn´t even really think about what i was doing, I just looked at her and wanted to be where she was so I stood in front of her and I didn´t even talk, I just stood there and held Feigenbaum and Amy looked at me and then she pointed at Feigenbaum and said "Awww" and she was soooo cute when she said that OH MY GOD!!!
Then later when we took the photo I also had Feigenbaum and she asked me what cute is in french (cause the con was in Paris) and I told her that I don´t know because I´m not from france, I´m from germany.
(That was such a surprise for me! Cause when I met Alyson at german comic con 2017 I couldn´t talk at all! I think the only real words I said were "you can choose" when she asked me which colour she should sign with. I was so nervouse when she said thank you, I only stuttered "Th-th..." and I couldn´t talk to James either cause i was tooo nervouse, my mom did all the talking. So I was very proud that I actually was able to talk to Amy cause I´m older now!)

Then when I was standing in the line for the autographs, Amy passed me. She walked exactly between me and my mom and I almost hyperventilated, I went like "Ahhhh" and she smiled and waved at me. She was just so sweet!
When it was my turn to get the autograph I also wanted to give her the book I made with the fans... I handed it to her and said that this wasn´t to sign, but it was for her. The book turned out beautifully with all the sweet letters by many fans. Amy loved it and thanked me many times. And she asked something like: "Did you make this?" And my mom was so proud, she said. "Yes, she is [insert my age] years old and made this all by herself." Lol 😂 Anyways Amy was very happy about it and even one of the people next to her (my mom guesses it was her manager, but Idk) thanked me that I made this for Amy. And I got two autographs (I only paid for one, but Idk, they just gave us two cards for autographs, my mom thinks it´s because they are friendlier to kids/teenagers) one is a Person of Interet poster that she signed and wrote my name and the other one is a Fred picture where she like wrote a whole letter for me! Usually they write their autograph and your name and then maybe a little quote of their character if you ask for it, right? But she took so much time to write it and to think what to write! It says: "(my name) You are so special! I am so lucky to meet you. Thank you for this amazing book I will treasure it! Hope to see you again soon! ❤ Amy Acker" That is soooo sweet! I am still freaking out about this whole expirience so much! And she also hugged me. 🥰😍 And then I went away with my mom and my heart was just racing so fast cause I was so excited and happy (and kinda nervous too). We totally forgot that we wanted a picture of Amy with the book and I, so we went back and waited till ALL autographs were finished and asked if it was possible to get a picture with her and the book. And they were so nice, one person got out the book that was already in her handbag and gave it to me while she was signing the last autograph. Then when she was finished, I gave her the book and we took the picture and she hugged me again! And she said she is glad that I came back for the photo.

That was the best day of my life!!! (plus the day I met Alyson of course)
Also well in the book I mentioned my instagram fan account I have for her @amy_acker_fan and asked her if she could let me know through that account that she read the book and honestly like the next day she mentioned my account in her story and thanked me and the other fans and had a picture of the book cover in her story! And still not the best part, cause the best part´s this: She even sent me a personal message on my instagram account and it says: "(my name) thank you so much for this book! I was so happy to meet you! You are such an incredible person. I can not wait to see all the places you´ll go! You are an inspiration to me and i can´t wait to tell my own kids about you and what an amazing girl you are :) thank you so, so much. Sending you lots of love and a safe journey home ❤ Amy" And to top that, she freaking follows my account now!!!!!!! She liked some of my posts and even commented twice!!!!!!
I mean followers and likes and everything, dosn´t mean anythig to me, but when it is AMY ACKER!!!! Then of course it does OMG!!!! I still can not believe this at all!!!!!
I love her so much!!! I am actually proud I could talk to her, I was still too nervous to ask her a question at the panel though....

Long story short: I love Amy Acker!!!

Last edited:
Taake
Taake
Aw, this was such a sweet read! Amy seems like such a doll!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
I am so, so happy for you! And Amy sounds like a sweetheart. That's beautiful that you'll always remember this incredible experience.

Wow. She follows you now?! That must be a dream come true for you. ❤

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
YES!!! All of this is my biggest dream coming true! I still can't fully believe it really happened!

Tank1978

Scooby
Wow that is amazing 😃. You must be so happy. It really sounds like Amy is a lovely, caring and genuine person (just like Fred 😀). I have only seen her in Angel but I really like both characters she plays and think she is a really talented actress. Really pleased for you and that all your dreams came true. The fan book is a lovely idea

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Awww thank you so much! Yes Amy, is lovely! And all her roles that I have watched so far are amazing as well :)
Top Bottom