• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Angel and Faith 9.19 "Death and Consequences Part 4" - Released 02/27/13 (Dark Horse)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
21604_zpsb1e04eea.jpg
21615_zps8826e882.jpg

Angel, Faith, and the remaining Slayers prep themselves to overtake a group of living zombies"”without losing any more lives. The demon Eyghon holds the last remnants of Giles's soul, but a gaggle of innocent zombies are blocking Angel's path to victory. Good thing an old friend was recruited to help with the fight . . .
Source

Latest issue out today in the US.

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
I loved seeing Giles' interaction with his Gran. They were funny and sweet - the ripper flashbacks have been one of my favorite parts about A&F.

Totally adored Faith telling the other slayers that they'd have to go through her first if they wanted to kill Angel.

I'm starting to find Nadira's character a bit tedious. She is such a broken record...if her character stays around I really hope they give her something new to talk about.

Anya2012

Floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I loved this series-seeing Giles and his gran was great. I always wanted more Ripper flashbacks and got my wish!

Poor Angel, now he has Angelus, himself and Giles inside of him.

Top Bottom