• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Angel And Faith Romantically Involved?

Ember

To kill this girl, you have to love her.
Yes but Angel the series raises so many questions in regards to Angel sexual limitations.

He was human, then turned that down.
He can have self loathing sex.

I'm only on the end of season three, I wonder how many other grey areas will arise.

Plus yea, I don't think Faith and Angel could ever be in love, but fun's fun.

EVIL UU

Scooby
Can't Faith get her own love interest? Someone who was never in love with Buffy/asked her out on a date? Because so far that's all Faith's been doing. She exclusively sleeps with people who have shown interest in Buffy. It's sad and just incredibly creepy.

Ember

To kill this girl, you have to love her.
Creepy for Buffy yea. Power and control thing for Faith.

But yes I'd like Faith to fall in love with someone knew. But I don't know what happens to faith in the comic series...

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
But yes I'd like Faith to fall in love with someone knew. But I don't know what happens to faith in the comic series...
Actually, Faith has yet to hook up with anyone in the comic series -- celibate as of late is our Ms. Faith, a sure sign of character development. She even rejects Spike when he tries to hit on her (on the grounds that he is not over Buffy).

K
katmobile
I loved that and saw it as a HUGE character development on her part.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Well theres that Magic Town cop that's shown an interest- there might be something developing there.

'Faith: the celibate years' might be coming to an end.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
I'm not OK with it. It's like the Buffy/Willow ship, only maybe ten times more uncomfortable.

Romance is a complicated braid of friendship, insecurity, jealousy, and a lot of other different natural components.

Given that the friendship already became so intense, the other parts cannot match. The result would be either the friendship disguised as romance, or something that would ruin the friendship along with everything.

white avenger

white avenger
Well there's that Magic Town cop that's shown an interest- there might be something developing there.

'Faith: the celibate years' might be coming to an end.
And that would give Angel just one more thing to brood over. Everybody seems to have somebody except him. Maybe he needs to go find himself a Demons &Vampires Lonely Hearts' Club. Then again, maybe it's more than just a coincidence that Dru is back on the scene now...

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
And that would give Angel just one more thing to brood over.
I think Angel would be happy for Faith actually. Just like he was happy enough for Fred/Gunn to be together or Fred/Wesley or Nina getting together with somebody 'off-screen'.
Unless he's interested in that specific girl then Angel seems glad if they find happiness.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
And that would give Angel just one more thing to brood over. Everybody seems to have somebody except him. Maybe he needs to go find himself a Demons &Vampires Lonely Hearts' Club. Then again, maybe it's more than just a coincidence that Dru is back on the scene now...
Yes, I wonder how his eHarmony.com profile would look and who they would match him to.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes
Haha eHARMONY. I see what you did there. ;)

weaker slayer

Potential
I'm not OK with it. It's like the Buffy/Willow ship, only maybe ten times more uncomfortable.

Romance is a complicated braid of friendship, insecurity, jealousy, and a lot of other different natural components.

Given that the friendship already became so intense, the other parts cannot match. The result would be either the friendship disguised as romance, or something that would ruin the friendship along with everything.
INDEED ... and I just do not see that going to happen.

What about Dawn Summers started to date her sisters boyfriend?

Alittlegrim

Stuck In The Middle
I would hate it, it would completely undermine the basis of their whole relationship, and it would provide anti-Faith people with another excuse to hate her, and allow Buffy to hate her.

For me, it would be the equivalent of Donna Noble sh**ing the doctor, just no!
Seconded. One of the things I really like about this run is that it shows how much a Faith has matured and developed as a charecter, particularly with her regard to her attitude to men, which previously seemed to be either father figures or disposable sex partners. Her relationship with Angel is the first time we see her develop a relationship with a man outside these two scenarios. Not that there is nessecarily anything inherently wrong with them, no slut-shaming here, it is just nice to see her branch out and open up.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
A spell would be awesome :D Love the idea of Angel and Faith together but it would change the dynamics of their relationship, which would also have been awesome to see.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I could see them together for sure, it would feel very natural. Also, I personaly think that Angel can't loose his soul if he has sex with Buffy or anyone he loves deeply because he is not the same manpire he was in S2. Angel could never be foolish enough again to feel 100% happy and as we saw in S4 of Ats it would take more than sex for him to be totally happy. So I think he could fall in love with Faith and have sex with her without any problem.

Top Bottom