• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Angel and Fred

AstridDante

Potential
Did anyone think Angel and Fred could have been a cute couple. To my recollection when she first joined she had a little crush but then it very much moved into a big brother little sister like vibe which I liked. I just thought they looked so pretty together.

Priceless

Scooby
They kiss in season 4, so I think the writers were hinting that they could be a couple. The get together in the comics, so it is a canon relationship. Do I like it? Not really, as I shall always ship Angel with Cordy.

AstridDante

Potential
I haven’t read the comics and I forgot about Season 4 kiss. I would have liked to have seen it explored more on the tv show. Not as a fling, as something more...

Antho

Scooby
Well I am a Cangel fan so it seems weird to me to imagine Fred and Angel BUT.... if I think more about it.. Angel and Fred together means no triangle love between Angel-Cordelia/Jasmine-Connor and Fred-Wesley-Gunn... we would have avoided all that drama.. from that position Angel/Fred Isn’t so bad

thrasherpix

Scooby
Not really, but then offhand I can't think of anyone I'd want to see with Fred romantically. Save maybe Willow.

white avenger

white avenger
Angel wound up in a relationship with Illyria toward the end of Dark Horse's run, which isn't quite the same thing as Angel/Fred, but Fred had a habit of popping in at odd moments, similarly to the Ben/Glory set up in Season 5, so the situation could possibly have come up at some awkward moment, just for the comedic potential. but unfortunately, the writers never chose to use it.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Sure, I could see it. But I am also one of the roughly four people who is totally into Angel and Illyria, and can’t stand either Fresley or Cangel. So I’m open to Fred and Angel as a couple, even if I do think she needed to get over her hero crush on him and become more independent first.

Top Bottom