• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Angel & Faith 9.24 "What You Want, Not What You Need, Pt 4" - Released 7/31/13

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Angel and Faith will need all the help they can get when it comes to stopping this season's ubervillains from unleashing a magic-fueled plague on the earth. Enter an archmage, a former Watcher, and two socialites who've dabbled in magic . . . Will it be enough?

Source: Wikipedia

Buffyverse Fan

* The 28th *
Sineya
Exciting issue!

How frickin old does Christos think Tony Head is?!? Tony was 49 when BS7 ended, it's roughly three years later now in BS9, and Giles was dead for about one of those three years. He should be roughly 51, yet the way they talk, he & Alasdair make out like he's in his 80s or 90s :(

Kean

Professional Bangel
Sineya
Exciting issue!

How frickin old does Christos think Tony Head is?!? Tony was 49 when BS7 ended, it's roughly three years later now in BS9, and Giles was dead for about one of those three years. He should be roughly 51, yet the way they talk, he & Alasdair make out like he's in his 80s or 90s :(

Yeah, I'm finding that a bit ridiculous too.

I was a bit disappointed in the issue, but that mostly had to do with the fact that I though the battle would end in this issue and we'd get fallout and wrap up in the final issue.

I still think Angel is going to die.

B
Buffyverse Fan
I made the critique last month about how long the fight was going on. At this point, I'm just assuming this is normal form for the medium. The circumstances & dialogue feel classic "Angel" to me which is nice

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yeah this issue and the last felt a little bit drawn out to meet an issue limit rather then the fight actually needing to be this long.

I definitely think something big is gonna happen to Angel, something like death or being made human.

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
yeah, this one felt a bit pointless.

This is probably my main problem with the comics, you wait week after week to finally get an issue and then you read through it in a few minutes and basically nothing has happened...

It can get quite easy to loose interest.

/SK

Kean
Kean
[No message]

iShower4free

Scooby
Haha you would think the writers of Dragon Ball Z had joined the Angel and Faith team with how drawn out the issue was :p

Top Bottom