• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Angel Lunchbox question: Is this rare?

MasterXPosed

Slayer
t83UtxQ.jpg

Q63TNGS.jpg

Double sided lunchbox from season one! I have never seen this in anyone's collection. Not sure if it's valuable! Who has this? Is it rare?​

TamsinValencia

Potential
Black Thorn
I’ve never seen one like it! It’d be great for work!😍 you could try sites like amazon or eBay I’d imagine you could get quite a bit for it.

Reactions: Bop

MasterXPosed

Slayer
@MasterXPosed Do you know what the context behind the lunchbox is, who was it marketed towards?
It came out during season one of Angel, but it seems like a lot of Angel's merchandise is hard to find. Besides the case file books, action figures and season sets. It's a small lunchbox tho so i don't know what you could have been in food wise! 😂 I got it from an old friend who i have no contact with anymore

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
It came out during season one of Angel, but it seems like a lot of Angel's merchandise is hard to find. Besides the case file books, action figures and season sets. It's a small lunchbox tho so i don't know what you could have been in food wise! 😂 I got it from an old friend who i have no contact with anymore
It almost looks like a lunchbox made to take to school which is funny because Angel isn't for schoolgoers 😁 I like the design of it it's kind of nostalgic though I'm sure they still make lunchboxes like this. It's a shame you're not in contact with your friend anymore.

TriBel

Scooby
I can't tell the dimensions from the photo but is it a variant of these? They're described as "mini lunchboxes" (obviously for small people who subsist entirely on sugar and colourings). Sorry - that's all I've got!

Buffy-The-Vampire-Slayer-Mini-Lunch-Box-Tin.jpg

MasterXPosed

Slayer
I can't tell the dimensions from the photo but is it a variant of these? They're described as "mini lunchboxes" (obviously for small people who subsist entirely on sugar and colourings). Sorry - that's all I've got!

I have those! This lunchbox is bigger by a bit. But most likely what this was for

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
It's weird seeing Buffy and Angel lunchboxes, especially because most people who would want a lunchbox are (in my opinion) too young for the Buffyverse.

But then again I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few adults around that use lunchboxes (like Rory Williams from Doctor Who).

Reactions: Bop
Top Bottom