• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Angel Rewatch: 1.20 War Zone

Btvs fan

Scooby
Great entrance and performance by J. A Richard's and a great character. Shame they made him a regular because when they did the writers didn't know what the hell to do with him.

As for the episode 8.5/10 I liked it. The Vamps in the Gas masks is a really creepy look to.

telperion66

Potential
I'm strangely fond of the David Nabbit scenes we get to see with the gang.

Angel at the brothel is kinda funny.

'Warzone' really is a story all about introducing Gunn the character and connecting him to Angel at the end.

I find its a pretty watchable, typical Angel season one episode without much of note for my personal taste.

Overall, 6.9/10 :cool:

telperion66

Potential
Great entrance and performance by J. A Richard's and a great character. Shame they made him a regular because when they did the writers didn't know what the hell to do with him.

As for the episode 8.5/10 I liked it. The Vamps in the Gas masks is a really creepy look to.

I actually grew to really like Gunn a lot in the later seasons, particularly in season three.

Btvs fan

Scooby
I actually grew to really like Gunn a lot in the later seasons, particularly in season three.

I loved him in S5 but I preferred keeping him as a social activist rather than as Angel's flunky.

Also he Fred relationship/triangle was in the words of Joss Whedon a turgid soap opera for me. He also had better chemistry with Gwen than Fred imo.

Top Bottom