• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Angel shirtless

EarthLogic

Scooby
Black Thorn
Come on all theses pics and you don't even post the most cutest one. I need to repair this mistake :

Sorry, this is a little off topic because this is a pic of David shirtless but I'm wondering something :
Is there a dog in the water with him ?

LOOL! No idea about the dog theory - though now I'm never gonna be able to unsee that! I'm guessing it's likely just a really refracted image since David does like dogs so I doubt he would just leave one underwater! The photographer would surely have got any dogs out of the way for the shot, too.

Back on topic - I really want someone to make me a Shirtless Angel calendar for Christmas! :p

Antho
Antho
Thanks for your insight :)

Drago

Townie
I wish I could gif so I could make a shirtless Angel gif set. I'm too embarassed to ask my giffer friends to do it lol.
lol I actually have a personal shirtless Angel gif collection (IKR!) but most of them are too big to post on here!:p

I started a tumblr a while ago, but I haven't really used it. I could resize them and post some of them here for everyone.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Are you on tumblr? I must see them you understand. :)

EarthLogic

Scooby
Black Thorn
nightshade
nightshade
What suitcase!?!
Top Bottom